Search found 4 results

by zed
24/11/20, 11:34
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Solar daytime PV use for swimming pool. Can we do without the battery?
answers: 7
views: 5065

Solar daytime PV use for swimming pool. Can we do without the battery?

The goal of the game: Run a 900W 220V swimming pool pump, during the day, in summer, in the south of France. Considering the price of the batteries, I tell myself that for a use in phase with the sunshine, we could try to do without them. Is it simply enough to install 900W of PV and plug them in ...
by zed
23/11/20, 15:52
Subject : What characteristics are important for a charge controller
answers: 10
views: 9798

Re: What features are important for a charge controller

[…] The charger according to the required charging current and not the reverse […] OK. So the indication in Amps on the controller corresponds to the charging current. If we start on c / 5 it means that the controller stamped 10A must be used with a battery of 10x5 = 50Ah while that ...
by zed
22/11/20, 14:58

Re: What features are important for a charge controller

Thank you for these responses. In short, the difference between the two is not technical. This is the usual difference between something made by Chinese quasi-slaves or by European employees. More practical question: the indication 20A corresponds to what? Some are given for a value ...
by zed
21/11/20, 11:00

What characteristics are important for a charge controller

Hello. I am a novice and I wonder what justifies the very large price differences between the different models of regulator? I see for example the STECA PR2020 with 110 balls and the noname with 8 balls. They are both 20A and accept 12 or 24V. The cheapest even from USB outputs ...

Go Advanced search