Search found 3 results

by Yveco
15/03/21, 00:35
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Hybrid storage of PV electricity
answers: 5
views: 4984

Hybrid storage of PV electricity

Hello everyone, I wonder what would be the performance of a following installation, in domestic self-consumption: PV panels produce current which must be consumed immediately. One storage possibility is the production of DHW. Another possibility would be the escalated storage ...
by Yveco
03/01/20, 14:00
Forum : Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ...
Subject : Energy or hot water saving shower
answers: 2
views: 6183

Re: Energy-saving shower or hot water

Hello Christophe, thank you for your very well documented message. I did not do a precise calculation but in view of the temperatures displayed we can see that the temperature of the cold water increases by double so we can conclude that the energy saving is half, for a temperature. .
by Yveco
02/01/20, 12:46
Forum : Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ...
Subject : Energy or hot water saving shower
answers: 2
views: 6183

Energy or hot water saving shower

Hello, I have been experimenting for a few months with a classic shower that has been modified and I am not a pro, in order to recover the calories from hot water before they go to the sewer. You can see a video at https://youtu.be/ELGNcUv8eVU Thank you for your feedback and happy DIY everyone

Go Advanced search