Search found 7 results

by whatever
29/09/21, 11:40
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Chinoiserie à vent (Chinese wind turbine) - improvement of its controller
answers: 0
views: 6468

Chinoiserie à vent (Chinese wind turbine) - improvement of its controller

Hello, First of all forgive me if the subject does not seem to be in the right section (that a moderator does not hesitate to move the subject). Having more to do with electronics. Recently I was given the opportunity to find a Chinese 96volts wind turbine. It took me a while before ...
by whatever
28/01/21, 09:27
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : New Wind Turbine 2000 Watts (2kW) Complete with 3 Blades
answers: 42
views: 35072

Re: New wind turbine 2000 Watts (2kW) complete with 3 blades

On this page there is a similar version. The peak capacity is 900w http://yueniao.com/WFD2KW.html on the 3kw there are 2 versions 48 and 96v which looks strangely like our version if not some improvements. http://yueniao.com/WFD3KW.html So I think I have the info I'm missing ...
by whatever
28/01/21, 08:54

Hello I managed to find a copy in what remained of the documentation. I put the links here https://manualzz.com/download/7035946 The controller mentioned in the manual (ZLFD-II) does not match the one we have. So I deposited the pcb in search of a reference it is indeed ...
by whatever
17/01/21, 14:56

I wanted to say that I doubt I can connect 2000 panels in addition to the 2000w from the generator. When I look at the hybrid regulators I have the impression that we are on an order of 1 1/3 of maximum power. The power seems to be 3kw but without the doc that I did not have with the material it ...
by whatever
17/01/21, 14:42
Subject : Study feasibility of wind turbine 2kW home?
answers: 188
views: 57259

Re: Wind power feasibility study of 2kW at home?

I'll try my luck here you never know. I am looking for documentation concerning the assembly of your wind turbine as well as its hybrid controller. The guy who sold it to me had a problem with the manual which is nibbled by small country rodents. In fact I have ...
by whatever
17/01/21, 14:18

For the generator yes but I doubt that I can stick 2000watts of photovoltaic to it.

Do you know where I could find some documentation on the regulator?
by whatever
17/01/21, 14:04

Re:

I bought one of these wind turbines: the alternator is very good: the voltage of 96V is interesting so as not to need a huge cable like in 24V Hello Sorry if this post serves as a shovel and a pickaxe but I'm looking information on the admissible power at the PV input of the regulator ...

Go Advanced search