We are going to recolonize the deserts or organic in town ??

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 26/02/10, 22:39

Bio hydroponics, you have to do it! Another oxymoron!
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Flytox

by Flytox » 27/02/10, 14:10

Hello elephant

elephant wrote:- Part of the industry could be moved to warmer countries: less spending on heating the workshops, workers no longer having to heat and paying less for their vegetables could earn less

Bravo for the social model ....: Shock: :frown: :frown: : Cry: :frown: :| :x : Evil:

But will you convince the authorities, for example in Sierra Leone to let you "tinker" with a colony on its national territory?

... and paradoxically:
Europeans could "easily" create industrial, agricultural and ecological "colonies" in hot countries, but the inhabitants of these countries have only one idea in mind: to emigrate to the North!

So what interests you, in fact, is a role model that suits you as a resident of a rich country. It must be difficult to find a more colonialist model, right? ...... :? : Cry: :frown: :| :x : Evil:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 01/03/10, 11:36

Not quite: WE are the rich who inhabit the North and who consume oil ..... So let's reduce the number of inhabitants beyond the 45th parallel to the strict minimum!

Having said that, it's about making the desert habitable again: it's not my fault the locals don't do much.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 01/03/10, 11:44

the model is already copied

iran wants nuclear power while they have the sun for photovoltaic panel

creation of tax havens

, etc.

Western systems are moving en masse in their directions
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 01/03/10, 20:34

elephant wrote:Not quite: WE are the rich who inhabit the North and who consume oil ..... So let's reduce the number of inhabitants beyond the 45th parallel to the strict minimum!

Having said that, it's about making the desert habitable again: it's not my fault the locals don't do much.

Elephant, you reason as if the desert were yours and the world at the disposal of your energy-consuming needs. Whether it is "good" or "bad" used, it is not your problem , it is the problem of its natives. It's crazy to always want to make the "happiness" of the others without the knowledge of their full sandstone .... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 01/03/10, 22:37

willing, Flytox ... willing!

It is a question of oratory strategy: at least I would have said it, nobody will be able to reproach me for not having proposed it when everything goes wrong. :D

I suggest that we end this skirmish here.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Flytox

by Flytox » 02/03/10, 22:01

You are my favorite elephant .... : Mrgreen:
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 02/03/10, 22:26

Rather than fantasizing about hypothetical re-greening of the deserts, wouldn't it be wiser to stop sabotaging our motherlands?

Nietzsche said: "Woe to him through whom the desert advances."
0 x
oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by oiseautempete » 03/03/10, 12:15

recyclinage wrote:iran wants nuclear power while they have the sun for photovoltaic panel

No, you did not understand anything, Iran wants nuclear power to atomize Israel, and us afterwards in a great universal Jihad ... at the time they Islamized with sabers, now it's with nuke ... .
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 03/03/10, 21:54

Iran wants nuclear power to atomize Israel, and we afterwards in a great universal Jihad ... at the time they Islamized with sabers, now it's with nuke ...

Islam, in its conquests, has shown itself to be much more tolerant (eg Spain) than its Christian counterpart (the Americas).
Faced with American warmongering radicalism and economic aggressions from northern countries, how can one be surprised at the rise of terrorism and nationalism?
0 x