Groundwater?

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Remundo

Re: Groundwater?

by Remundo » 26/06/19, 00:02

24 m vertical drop, that's 2,4 Bar pressure

it's still long, 70m ... it could cause pressure losses ...

I would take a slightly muscular 4 Bar pump (> = 1000 W) and a large diameter pipe (19 mm), it must work.
0 x
jardama
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by jardama » 26/06/19, 07:50

Thank you very much for your answer

I have a Guinard pump with a power of 0,75 CV (two powers are distinguished in the technical sheets: Absorbed power and HP power) which goes up the water but it does not flow quickly but what matters is let it pass. I want to improve my organization so that I don't have to install / reinstall from one place to another. With two pumps, it will be more comfortable.
Yes i will use a 19 '' hose

here are the characteristics of the pump which I think to buy
"Automatic submersible pump from the Divertron range for pumping from a well or cistern.
- Max flow: 4,2 m3 / h - Max pressure: 3,4 and 4,5 bar - Power: 0,75 and 1 CV
Voltage (V): Single phase - 230 V
Automatic pump: Yes
Turbine (material): Noryl / Plastic
Electric cable (in meters): 15 m
Safety lack of water: Yes
Internal capacitor: Yes
Rope: No
Possible horizontal position: No

Maximum immersion level: 15 m "
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 26/06/19, 09:00

to be honest with you, it is only the actual situation that will give the result.

0.75 CV, that makes in the 550 W, it may be a little soft in flow rate because the 70 m of hose induce pressure losses as soon as the water picks up speed there. If the flow does not worry you too much, it can work (the pump will go up in pressure and find a balance of flow which will absorb all its power). I advise you to take the most powerful version.
1 x
jardama
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by jardama » 26/06/19, 12:13

Thank you very much, it helps when you know nothing about having some information. I don't know much about power / flow / pressure. In my current installation, I have a pipe in several pieces of different size and with fittings, it should not help things! I will try to put a 19 '' hose along the entire length
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 26/06/19, 13:51

... 19 mm in diameter and not 19 ", which would be almost 50 cm!
The removal of multiple fittings can only reduce pressure losses ...
As we say Remundo, it is better to aim for a pump that is not too undersized, it will be a guarantee of duration and reliability.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
jardama
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by jardama » 26/06/19, 14:17

Uh yes that's what I wanted to write 19 in diameter!
The prices are a bit high. The one I bought: 180 euros. I was running it for 4 hours to fill the 1500 liters of the recuperator !! A little long but hey I'm in no hurry.
The one I plan to buy: € 370. It will not be used much, 5 to 6 times a year, at most .. With hay, there is less need to water unless the heat wave lasts all summer!
If it rains a little, which fills the recuperator quickly enough, no need to pull into the well at that time.
1 x