Video "Masters of water"

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
AVEVA
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

water management

by AVEVA » 08/09/06, 22:34

Christophe said: "but what do we do concrete" ...?

Following the publication of the National Assembly report 3021
REPORT DONE ON BEHALF OF THE INFORMATION MISSION (1)
ON THE GREENHOUSE EFFECT

visible on the url
http://www.assemblee-nationale.fr/12/ra ... 021-tI.asp

and here is the summary:

FOREWORD BY THE PRESIDENT 11
INTRODUCTION 19
PART ONE: AN IMPLACABLE DIAGNOSIS 23
I - CLIMATE WARMING: THE FIRE IS IN THE HOUSE 23
II - FROM INERTIA TO PACKING: THE SCENARII DO NOT PROVIDE ALL 55
PART TWO: EMBRYONIC REMEDIES 73
I - WORLDWIDE 74
II - AT EUROPEAN LEVEL 79
III - AT NATIONAL LEVEL 84
PART THREE: THE CROSSROADS 97
I - THE CONTEXT: A FALSE SOLUTION AND AN ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITY 98
II - TAKING PRESENT THE PATH OF “FACTOR FOUR” 105
III - A GLOBAL ADAPTATION APPROACH 148
IV - INTERNATIONAL CLIMATE GOVERNANCE: THE NECESSARY PARTICIPATION OF ALL 172
Adjustment 192
International action 193
APPENDICES 195

We sent a 5 page letter to the president, here are some excerpts:

AVEVA (Friendly for Living in a Different City)
Agglomeration of Saint-Germain-en-Laye
Mel: aveva78@free.fr website: http://aveva78.free.fr

Mister Jean-Yves Le DEAUT
Post office locker, Palais Bourbon

75355 PARIS 07 SP

Subject: Report 3021

Friday September 8 2006

Mister President,

We congratulate you on this excellent work which deserves the widest dissemination.

We mentioned it on forums : econologie.com, notre-planete.info

If you allow, we suggest that you capitalize (in your foreword)

"WE MUST CHANGE OUR LIFESTYLES"
because you have to shout it loud and clear ...

We note that in the paragraph: "France and Europe must set an example", you indicate "no expert today advises that France must both reduce its consumption of fossil energy and significantly increase the share of energy supplied by renewable energies ”

If AVEVA does not pretend to be an expert, it mentions on its modest site http://aveva78.free.fr and for some time:
v The rationalization of planetary resources must go through:
I. reducing energy needs in:

Transports that absorb 50% of the total oil consumed by:
- Developing the French Rail Network…, and channels - abroad ° -
- Relocating production companies (industrial and agricultural)
- Promoting the concentration of urban populations.
- Developing telework - sedentary lifestyle bonuses -
- Reinventing hybrid sailing and machines - Shin Aitoku Maru -

Heating of premises that absorb 25% of fossil fuels by:
- Improving the insulation of new and old buildings.
- Favoring “econological” heating processes (solar radiator, heat pump etc.)
- Scheduling and regulating heating - especially in offices
- Extending the tax credit allocated on thermal insulation or heating regulation materials to lessor owners.

The industrial sector (petrochemicals 8%) can further optimize its efficiency by:
- Promoting the development of inventions and innovations to increase energy efficiency and reduce polluting emissions.
The industrial sector (petrochemicals 8%) can further optimize its efficiency by:
- Promoting the development of inventions and innovations to increase energy efficiency and reduce polluting emissions.

Electricity production consuming 10% of oil must be redirected towards the development of means of producing electrical energy from renewable sources:
- Wind turbines, the most popular, but let's face it, the largest French wind farm in Ally produces when the weather conditions are favorable 39 MW (0,04 million KW) compared to 1300 MW (1,3 million KW ) almost permanent of a section of nuclear power plant.
- Hydraulics, the global possibilities - outside Europe - are important but the impact on the environment is too.
- Driving tide, sea currents, waves etc. the creation of tidal turbines is technically difficult (corrosion) but possible.
- Solar, solar water heaters, suitable architecture, solar power plants and photovoltaic cells satisfy certain applications.
- Biomass, Bio-gas. Waste, Geothermal energy etc.
... / ...
But there is better, the implementation, the exploitation of new energies would create many productive jobs and more often "noble" jobs

WHAT ARE THE PUBLIC AUTHORITIES WAITING TO DECIDE?
They are waiting for public opinion to be ready to accept the measures to be taken.

GLOBAL PROVISIONS TO BE TAKEN

1. Establish a TMEF (Global Tax on Fossil Energies) collected directly from production and managed by an international organization (UN) which would redistribute this tax for the development of alternative energies, would help poor countries to catch up on their economic backwardness , would have the means to establish PEACE in the WORLD.

** This tax could initially represent 10% of the price of the product quoted on the market, it would be increased by 2% on the first of each month as long as necessary.

Some sad souls will tell us that countries like the United States, China, India, oil producers will not submit to this tax, it's true!

But these countries are on the front line of suffering the harms of climate change.
May the next “Katerina” brush against New York and the President of the USA - who will no longer be GW Bush but perhaps Hillary Clinton - become the most ardent defender of the Kyoto protocol, renamed to “save face” the New York protocol!

Then the tax management body will quickly become powerfully rich, which will establish its authority…

... / ...

Receive, Mr. President, all our encouragements to continue your action and rest assured as well as all the participants of our sincere greetings.

Why encourage these gentlemen who repeat what you econologists have been saying for a long time?
Because they have the means to be heard, and it is courageous on their part because it is not at all electoral.
Telling people (Westerners) to change the way you live, let go of your 4-wheel prosthesis is suicidal!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/10/06, 10:12

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/10/06, 11:03

Here is the video is available here: http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid= ... 8486&hl=fr
0 x
bob_isat
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by bob_isat » 12/10/06, 14:03

As for the patterns on the drops, not enough to whip a cat or look for a 'divine' explanation. it is very pretty and they are modal distortions.

this drop, like any other body (liquid or solid) has resonance modes, each with a resonance frequency.

if one excites the body at the frequency which corresponds to a resonance, it is going to take for form the modal deformation corresponding to the excited mode.
0 x
sergen91
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by sergen91 » 31/03/08, 22:29

For water, in my commune, the distribution of water is managed by the commune: no multinational water with us .... provided that it lasts.

Always this comparison between management of private companies and municipal management!

1st) In a private water bill you have to look at the price Without taxes and not including tax because the private company whatever it is does not touch the taxes !!! It changes everything, right? : Cheesy:

Already the price becomes more real? no ?

2nd) The management by the municipalities does not put ALL the taxes on the bill> Easy to be less expensive! A good part is found in local taxes etc .... Is it calm? : Cheesy:

Technical side! it becomes funny! A municipality privatizes its water network when it is necessary to redo it because fugitive has more than 20 or 30% or more! What is she doing ? It asks a private company to manage and restore everything with the money of the private company which acts as a bank by the way !

What does private company do? Calculation estimate and introduction of works and advance of funds in the cost of water! Normal!

That's it she doesn't care about her pockets? The municipality takes the opportunity to give the part of the taxes initially in local tax in the price of the cubic meter! It goes up it goes up!

Having transferred its taxes on the price of the cubic meter and through the private company which becomes a fundraiser for the municipality, the latter takes the opportunity to invest the equivalent NOT withdrawn for the citizen of the municipality from the local tax part to do something else> Style a new town hall, or other thing not necessarily essential! instead of reducing this famous tax !!

By the way at a certain time there was an "entry ticket" which was used by some elected officials etc .... old but real subject!

What I mean is that the prices are certainly different from one municipality to another, from one region to another, in relation to the necessary transformation depending on the quality of the resource!

But also the prices are different depending on whether you have to invest or not and redo an obsolete network or not! We must go further in the review and compare the comparable!

Flagrant example (because the reverse is also commonly practiced) in Paris, after the private companies have rebuilt practically the whole network! and god knows if there was work and money spent and well the Town Hall! This savior takes over management ...... Easy there is nothing more to do !!!! and despite everything in ten years when there will be new investments to make for the setting in standards which evolves constantly and well we will call who ???? guess !!!

It's sad to die but we can meet by then and you will better understand my point!

Moreover to do better and if you have the possibility try to resume the privatizations of water networks taking into account the state of the networks at the time of the fact, look at the local taxes and realizations which took place after that and then do the reverse!

Look at the recovery by the municipalities following a management by private company and the state of the network at the time of the recovery!

Here we are in the concrete not in the rumor, or the false accusation!

I do not say that there was no abuse ca and the but hey it is not my purpose here (too broad subject) but I place myself purely technique and everything changes !

Finally, I would like to say that it is easy to demonize private companies (which I do not take for angels either) but these cannot either report on negotiations made with the municipalities and therefore cannot openly denounce the arrangements" requested which will be included in the price per cubic meter!

It is necessary to look for the cause ALSO and can be ESPECIALLY among the elected officials ALSO !!!

FYI I pay my water like the others!

cordially

Serge
0 x