Video "Masters of water"

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Knut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Knut » 30/04/06, 00:34

Econology wrote:Human bullshit can be but not capitalistic ...

Oil is one of the foundations of capitalism ...

Do you know a lot of products sold up to 30 times their price? Indeed: 1 barrel including all taxes is currently, in Europe, at the pump from 140 to 150 €, and a barrel from Saudi Arabia costs less than 4 € for production ... Who says better? Maybe some luxury product made in China but I doubt it ...

To this fact you add the considerable mass of oil consumed and you get every hour ... a little gem ...

The problem is there and the rest is blah! And that's why people who are looking for alternatives are being ignored ...

BRAVO for this pragmatism.

Zac, I failed to throw on the spot, but you're absolutely right ... just that I didn't know that we had to help flies to lay eggs. : Lol:

For the maggots, so far, we are not too bothered with us ...

I saw a gangrene stopped by the maggots ... must say that we had no choice more nopn ... but the gangrene eaten, when the injured felt the pain, we just had to get rid of the critters .. and my faith .... what was left was healthy.

Good digestion : Cheesy:
0 x
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 30/04/06, 00:40

It is true that these critters are not cheap.

For Biocure and Biomonde, which house the world's largest farm in Hamburg, this represents an industry of 2,5 million "live" worms a year, for around 1,2 million euros in turnover

source
http://www.futurinc.lautre.net/article. ... article=51
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 30/04/06, 07:06

Rabbit wrote:It is true that these critters are not cheap.

For Biocure and Biomonde, which house the world's largest farm in Hamburg, this represents an industry of 2,5 million "live" worms a year, for around 1,2 million euros in turnover

source
http://www.futurinc.lautre.net/article. ... article=51

Hello

You must have planted yourselves on the number of maggots, because at the verminière of the west (35 tremblai) 2.5 million maggots it is 30mn of production and it is only the biggest in France.

Depending on the breed there are between 15 and 25000 per kilo; and in season it produces 3 to 4 tonnes per day !!!
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
nytros
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by nytros » 03/05/06, 22:24

I just found this

http://www.inreallife.be/Articles/05030 ... sation.php

once again, we are all overwhelmed by big companies .... it's disgusting
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 04/05/06, 01:10

Well, BRAVO, long live the shenanigans of multinational water companies.
This world is rotten by money, it's disgusting ... again and again ..

Water, oil, raw materials ... etc: as soon as there is money to be made, they are always there RAPACES. The last of their concerns is that people can LIVE decently. We can wish them a second life in the other camp, that's all we can wish them because the money they will not take with them.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 04/05/06, 08:39

when there is the lure of gain, only conscience, its own morality are masters on board.
The worst is to see billionaires always wanting more at the expense of the environment for example.
In life you have to know how to lose money too if it's for a good cause because as you say jeans, we never saw a dead man leave with the briefcase full of gold : Mrgreen:
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/05/06, 09:54

jean63 wrote:Well, BRAVO, long live the shenanigans of multinational water companies.
This world is rotten by money, it's disgusting ... again and again ..

Water, oil, raw materials ... etc: as soon as there is money to be made, they are always there RAPACES. The last of their concerns is that people can LIVE decently. We can wish them a second life in the other camp, that's all we can wish them because the money they will not take with them.

It may be up to us to change it, right?

We yell we laugh ok it's already good ... but what do we do concretely against these methods? Not much ... Let's not forget that it is THE CONSUMERS who finance the LOBBIES !! Without a customer, the most powerful lobby on Earth would collapse!

All this is linked to power and wealth.

Well about wealth we always talk about fighting against poverty ... very well but nobody ever says that we should fight against wealth (extreme) ... Now in the monetary system, the aggregate is rather constant (at least in theory) over a sufficiently short period ... Fewer wealthy would therefore necessarily lead to less poverty because currencies would be redistributed.

Obviously one should not take the word wealth in the sense "creation of added value" but personal wealth ...

To conclude I have a new motto: "Save 100 poor, eat a rich" : Mrgreen: (diversion from "Save a tree, eat a beaver")
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/05/06, 10:25

zac wrote:But more seriously, the maggot is a "magic" product, it eliminates most of the toxins it absorbs, it destroys all bacilli and other microbes, even prions, and it produces consumable proteins directly with a yield far superior to that of other species. animal.

That I am convinced: the simpler an organism, the better "yield" it has ... it is exactly the same with algae producing HVP ...

For the article I want to but you would have to give me some sources of information ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/05/06, 10:47

nytros wrote:I just found this

http://www.inreallife.be/Articles/05030 ... sation.php

once again, we are all overwhelmed by big companies .... it's disgusting

Very good article that I put on econology: https://www.econologie.com/articles.php?lng=fr&pg=2842

And yes it's disgusting ... it's up to us to wake up!
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 05/05/06, 01:26

We yell we laugh ok it's already good ... but what do we do concretely against these methods? Not much ... Let's not forget that it is THE CONSUMERS who finance the LOBBIES !! Without a customer, the most powerful lobby on Earth would collapse!

For water, in my commune, the distribution of water is managed by the commune: no multinational water with us .... provided that it lasts.

For the rest, petrol, LPG, gas for heating, I work in the system trying to consume as little as possible (so to speak) in today's world; unless you live as a hermit in the depths of the woods, it is difficult to avoid the system; especially many words. I try to consume little (cars, clothes, various products useless and sometimes dangerous for health), rechargeable batteries, I turn off all the lights that stay on for nothing, I denounced the stupid lighting of my street where nobody walks on foot at night ... but I was alone in the neighborhood and it lights up all night for nothing (if not disturb the plants), maximum recycling of car parts (scrap recuperation); repair of broken devices so that they last, I still have my CRT screen, the old one is always at my house (they all go to wild destruction in India by giving cancers to the poor Indians who are boning them), I do not throw not the batteries, I selectively sort waste, I make my compost, no insecticides, pesticides or chemical fertilizers, organic cleaning products, etc. I don't have a bad conscience .... but could do a lot better (solar collectors, pantone ?, print less paper on printer -I do double-sided when it's to destroy-, buy more products from fair trade (the real one !!) .. etc. !!!
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).