Uritonnoir: pee in a bale of straw (festival, camping, shows ...) !!

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Uritonnoir: pee in a bale of straw (festival, camping, shows ...) !!

by Moindreffor » 17/01/20, 11:47

there are now so many whistleblowers that we live in France in an anxiety-provoking climate such that the morale of the French is at the bottom of the hole when the situation is quite good, that was the subject on RTL this morning
foreigners come to invest in France because they trust France, on the other hand French people do not

so a little less ambient pessimism, on this subject we could go there on the tone of gaudriole, but no, there is always a moralizer to balance at your age we no longer "pee", indeed some piss vinegar and it does not care the balls, Janic take off your cassock
1 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/01/20, 11:56

Janic wrote:then you should get out of your hole a bit. There is a world outside and if the teenagers (it is not only teenagers who use this language) do not use these same words they have substituted others which are not better and especially for everything happens below the belt. It is culture according to each era! 8)

Roooooh and therefore Monsignor Janic says what when he is going to pee or poo if these 2 terms shock him that much? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

The video above, a doctoral student ... evokes the "to pee", there is nothing childish in these remarks ... or else it is that you remained blocked in the XIXth century or in the perched strata of the aristocracy?

On the other hand if you still say popo, you have to worry I think! : Cheesy:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 17/01/20, 12:01

Christophe wrote:On the other hand if you still say popo, you have to worry I think! : Cheesy:

"Popo" is still said among the old Blackfoot, but not to talk about popo ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 17/01/20, 13:03

Roooooh and therefore Monsignor Janic says what when he is going to pee or poo if these 2 terms shock him that much? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
I say piss and shit or defecate (this last term making very Monsignor!). On the other hand these terms do not shock me any more than to hear say the small seed of the dad who will meet the egg of mum. It is therefore "normal" for a baby who has no notions of physiology.
The video above, a doctoral student ... evokes the "to pee", there is nothing childish in these remarks ... or else it is that you remained blocked in the XIXth century or in the perched strata of the aristocracy?
A thesis student who makes a social analysis by emphasizing that naive forms of language are found late in adults of all ages, that is their role. But if he uses it himself, it's a bit like he's still sucking his thumb, whatever his age, too. But obviously everyone uses the language that best suits them.
On the other hand if you still say popo, you have to worry I think!
having never used this term for my children, (which infantilize say some educators) I would worry if I used it for myself, obviously! But I am over 42 years old, this may explain this. : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 17/01/20, 13:30

At the CHU I said go to the bowel movement with the pelvis.
And I had discomfort with the urinary catheter.
I asked if it was the blood of rocco siffredi in the first transfusion. Because 10 alarm clocks in a row at night with a big erection and probe that hangs, I used the imagination of the wolf which does not relax the neck of its prey.

My mother brought me a piece of paper found in my last son's room. It was the password of one of his 13-year-old friends to turn on the computer: pee poo, easy to remember.

EDIT: at the CHU it's 95% young girls, I didn't want to be vulgar, they have had enough with the little old people who wake up confused and screaming all night, and those who go crazy "I'm going to tell the mayor from my hometown, you'll see, it's a direct trial ... "
Last edited by plasmanu the 17 / 01 / 20, 13: 53, 1 edited once.
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Remundo

by Remundo » 17/01/20, 13:45

pissing, urinating, urinating, filling a bowl, lansquining, pissing, emptying the tank ...

shit, defecate, make stools, crotch, pour a bronze, caguer, cack, empty the cart, push the shit, unmold the cake ...

do you feel these words well? Will it suit all semantic "tastes"?
1 x
Did67

by Did67 » 17/01/20, 14:00

Christophe wrote:
dede2002 wrote:but is there a risk of transmission of potentially contagious human diseases?

Certainly but only if you eat the straw! : Cheesy:

Unless you are sick (urinary tract infections), the urine is sterile ... And we could drink it (what soldiers of the First World War did) ... Or eat the straw on which we peed (an excellent food for ruminants - experience it: piss on straw and drop hungry ruminants: that's where they will go; treating urea straw is a process to better feed ruminants!) .. .

The smell of ammonia (gas - NH3) comes from a first bacterial action, which breaks down urea (which is the normal nitrogenous waste of animals, humans) into gaseous ammonia which is released.

Ammonia is very very soluble - very hungry for water.

In a humid medium, this ammonia is very quickly captured by the water and becomes ammonia, with "that" - a solution of ammonia gas in water (very precisely, ammonium ions NH4+, in aqueous solution; which is therefore only an ammonia gas molecule having sequestered an H ion+)

Faeces is something else entirely. They are never sterile. Note that in everyone's mind, it comes from inside our body. In reality, it only went through a tube that goes through our body. Unlike urine, which is extracted from the blood. So in all situations where food is in contact with faeces or handled by hands that have been in contact and not washed well, etc ... there is a risk of contamination and transmission of diseases. Fortunately, we are relatively sterilized, compared to what I experienced in my childhood, when all the kids had roundworms. Sometimes tapeworm.

Cholera epidemics ravaged the south of France in the 1800s - see Giono.

Fenugreek germs contaminated with Escherichia colii caused deaths in the 90s in Europe or in Japan ... This very common and normally harmless bacteria sometimes forms toxic, even fatal strains ... And there, contamination by faeces can be almost automatic!

Nothing to do with urine. And so we must not confuse "pee" and "poo", even if both are waste: urine is the product of cleaning molecules from our metabolism (the chemical reactions of our cells) carried by the blood; faeces more what, in our food, has not been assimilated (therefore has never really entered our body) or comes from the metabolism of the microbiota - and sometimes from a few parasites that like this environment - that we maintain in our colon - especially. The very ones some of which make us fart - a sign of good health.

I piss in my vegetable patch.

I treat our faeces by lagooning and a double biological break: treatment in lagoon basins, with reeds / biomass culture with liquid effluents collected in trenches filled with gravel, never in contact with the aerial parts of plants / aerial biomass produced transferred to the vegetable garden to feed the system / cultivation of vegetables in this system enriched by the minerals which will have made all this circuit without possible contact with the faeces or what they contained (possibly).
2 x
Did67

by Did67 » 17/01/20, 14:05

Exnihiloest wrote:
Did67 wrote:Bales of straw should be used in public urinals ...

You have to see the ecological cost, with the tons of air fresheners that will be necessary to mask the scent of maceration. : Lol: Public urinals are not an airy straw bale at the bottom of the garden that will be used once in a while.

Yes, you're right...

I was, in my head, more in the demonstrations type "festival of nature" ... But indeed, even there, it is a serious obligation. Not easy to manage for the organizers.

I threw it half-seriously, half-laughing. I didn't think it would lead to such a serious discussion ... I did it like I would have peed in a violin. What did the violins do to deserve this?
Last edited by Did67 the 17 / 01 / 20, 14: 07, 1 edited once.
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 17/01/20, 14:06

10 years ago at the asshole of the world was held the first festival of birds passing through Lentillères at the bouseux d'Ardéchois with a single road where you do not cross paths by car. I saw my first straw bales there to urinate. Quickly tried
https://lesoiseauxdepassage.info/
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 17/01/20, 15:04

Did67 wrote:I was, in my head, more in the demonstrations type "festival of nature" ... But indeed, even there, it is a serious obligation. Not easy to manage for the organizers.

I threw it half-seriously, half-laughing. I didn't think it would lead to such a serious discussion ... I did it like I would have peed in a violin. What did the violins do to deserve this?
Yes suitable only for "nature festival" or harvest festival installed in the fields.
After the party, the farmer only has to manage this with his tractor fork, either to spread or to give to his cows : Wink:

Managing our excreta remains a serious challenge for the future, despite everything. All this will be of growing interest with the disappearance of "easy fossil fuels" and their growing cost.
0 x

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "