"The water that we are" by Juliette Duquesne and Pierre Rabhi

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Sylvester spiritus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: "The water that we are" by Juliette Duquesne and Pierre Rabhi

by Sylvester spiritus » 03/12/18, 15:22

@ Christophe,

I forwarded the link to the current research in Japan because it is the most comprehensive on the subject.
They have been working on it since 2010, the Americans followed suit and Eastern Europe is not left out ...

As for France; apart from the CEA and some private labs it's a little desert ...
I recently contacted a water research center and when I mentioned the "nanobubble" phenomenon, the answer was: "Quézako, this story?".
And it is not good to fault the knowledge of a laboratory rat BAC + 10 or 15 ...

Moreover, I test since 2 years now a very simple system inspired by the work of V. Schauberger and I am surprised by the results.
an example: A lot of 1500 brook trout (very delicate species to raise) has been put in deplorable living conditions for 3 months with this system running only 3 at 4 hours / day.
the result: almost no loss (apart from the Martin-pêcheur samples) and the lot to enjoy faster than rainbow trout used as a control batch.
I will certainly open a subject on this process that must now be tested in friends organic gardeners, other permaculturists and also aquaculturists.

A+
0 x
"The ignorant thinks they know everything, the scholar thinks he doesn't know anything ..." Lao Tseu
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/12/18, 17:40

OK, thanks.

But the CEA has not published anything publicly yet?
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 03/12/18, 19:25

I read there:
"Washing oysters with ultrafine bubbles, including ozone, two days before shipment, eliminates noroviruses and gives beautiful cream oysters."

If it's the favorite color of the Japanese, I'm afraid it's a fiasco. The less it is uniformly cream, the more you have the impression of approaching the Fines de Claires, which are green.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/12/18, 10:35

If Paris still exists next Tuesday:

Hello everyone,

On Tuesday 11 December, I will conduct a conference around the fourth Alert: the water that we are, a vital element in danger, co-written with Pierre Rabhi, at the Cagouille, 10 place Constantin Brancusi in Paris from 19h to 20h30.

The ocean, one of the lungs of our planet, is in great danger. Acidity increased by 30% in 250 years. Intensive agriculture, the massive use of chemical fertilizers are the main cause of pollution and consumption of fresh water. In France, pesticides are present in almost all rivers and groundwater. Water is essential to life. Every day in the world, nearly a thousand children under the age of 5 die from drinking unsafe water. Purpose of the greed of multinational companies, water is a common good that requires collective management. How to consume it in a more sober, ecological, fair and local way?

Free registration : https://www.helloasso.com/associations/ ... l-en-peril

If you want to buy warning books, please plan cash or your checkbook.

Hoping to welcome you the 11 December,

I wish you a good day,

Juliette Duquesne
0 x

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "