"The water that we are" by Juliette Duquesne and Pierre Rabhi

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: "The water that we are" by Juliette Duquesne and Pierre Rabhi

by izentrop » 02/12/18, 16:22

Christophe wrote:Rhabbi educates millions of people and that's good !!
So easy to turn a blind eye to his hypocrisy.
He criticizes the bastards who make a profit and discreetly will wax their pumps. Well done example!
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 02/12/18, 16:30

Sylvestre spiritus wrote:It is very commendable to warn the population about the disastrous excesses of our so-called civilized world ...

Indeed, people are so stupid that they don't suspect anything.
Fortunately, we have these enlightened minds capable of predicting the apocalypse in a few decades, perhaps even less, and who inform us of it.
And as they do by the most polluting means that are, like all this electronic computers and networks through which their messages flow, we understand that it is surely a huge effort that they take on them, hat down, and which will surely encourage others to give up what they are doing.

On the other hand, and from experience, I have noticed that when a person realizes that he, his relatives and all of humanity, are like in "a TGV launched at 300 km / h on a siding".

This is the level of the religious parable: a childish juxtaposition made to impress by avoiding the box "reason, logic, proof", and whose lie is made by the insinuation of questionable innuendos or a prioris non- shared, like the siding.

France is lagging behind, but the Japanese are pioneers in this area: "the properties of nanobubbles"
I pass this video (or 7 mn to the possible future of humanity)
It's still a cavitation story ...

Ah, finally positive. This is how I understand ecology. Very interesting video.
Nanobubbles of oxygen or ozone would have beneficial properties for health, and very diverse. They would, for example, eliminate 70% of cancer cells. They are also used for the conservation of oysters, instead of chlorine (apparently the Japanese sell them without shell). In an aquarium, these nanobubbles allow incompatible species in nature to live together.
What is missing is the cause and effect explanation. There is none in the video, nothing seen about cavitation but I saw diagonally, only an allusion to the ions which would concentrate around the nanobubbles and which could be a track.
0 x
Sylvester spiritus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sylvester spiritus » 02/12/18, 16:46

Christophe wrote:
What is nanobulle technology?

You can explain in 2 or 3 sentences: what is it? how do we do it? what is it for?

Or give a link in French? It's a forum francophone here ...

Thank you for the non-English speakers!

In this translation already quoted, you go to the bottom of the page click on: "details of nanobubbles"
You will have an overview on the history, the different means of production and the interest of these famous bubbles ...
https://translate.google.com/translate? ... rev=search

A+
0 x
"The ignorant thinks they know everything, the scholar thinks he doesn't know anything ..." Lao Tseu
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 02/12/18, 17:26

Saying that or nothing is the same thing. Everything is a question of dose and it is only a question of dose.
he doesn't miss a single of this guy and he recommends science.
It has been a long time since this notion of dose has been applied in many cases and it is the notions of presence, then of cumulation that become the new evaluation criteria.
and this one is not bad either
Pesticides, on the contrary, are the reverse of the medal of our countries, which, with rare exceptions, allows them to provide us with safe water.
Ouarf de ouarf! the notion of health must clearly escape you.
Who has, who can have a favorable action on the organism; that meets public health standards. it all depends on where you place the cursor of the standards in question. Bleach has been the public health standard which claimed to have a favorable action on the body confusing action unfavorable to bodies and favorable to OUR body.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 02/12/18, 17:39

It's like homeopathic sugar balls, they have a little too much beneficial property to be honest these Japanese nanobubbles. : Mrgreen:
Besides, as if by chance: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 3015001218
0 x
Sylvester spiritus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sylvester spiritus » 02/12/18, 17:53

izentrop wrote:It's like homeopathic sugar balls, they have a little too much beneficial property to be honest these Japanese nanobubbles. : Mrgreen:
Besides, as if by chance: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 3015001218

There is no point in insisting on people like you behaving like unwanted plants in a garden (here, this forum).
Not content with grabbing the available space and blocking fruitful exchanges, it secretes their gall at all costs ...

Hello. : Evil:
0 x
"The ignorant thinks they know everything, the scholar thinks he doesn't know anything ..." Lao Tseu
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 02/12/18, 18:16

Don't get upset, if we analyze the scientific publications, there are still advances in certain fields such as the fight against cancer.

These are explosive nanobubbles https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/02 ... ncer-cells

Another study Ultrasonic piloting of a beam of oxygen nanobubbles to improve the treatment of bladder cancer https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-20363-8

Another interesting route
Researchers have developed nanobubbles filled with innovative drugs that can be successfully triggered by X-rays in the body, paving the way for a new range of cancer treatments for patients.

Tiny bubbles, called liposomes, are commonly used in pharmacology to encapsulate drugs, making them more effective in treating diseases. Researchers have now been able to design these liposomes to unload their cargo of drugs on demand, once activated by standard X-rays. Initial tests have shown that this technique is very effective in killing cancer cells in the intestine.
Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2018-07-x-ray-tri ... r.html#jCp

I don't see everything all the same with Rabhi and his groupie?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 02/12/18, 18:45

It's like homeopathic sugar balls, they have a little too much beneficial property to be honest these Japanese nanobubbles.
the service funny has struck again! : Cheesy:
the day you get out of your macro bubble of ignorance and conditioning of pseudo science, the whole world will be changed! (not even! the case is far too serious to be treated! : Cheesy: )
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/12/18, 21:20

Sylvestre spiritus wrote:In this translation already quoted, you go to the bottom of the page click on: "details of nanobubbles"
You will have an overview on the history, the different means of production and the interest of these famous bubbles ...
https://translate.google.com/translate? ... rev=search

A+

Google translation I know thank you, but I asked you for an original publication in French ...
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 03/12/18, 13:25

izentrop wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:... In France, pesticides are present in almost all rivers and groundwater.

Saying that or nothing is the same thing. Everything is a question of dose and it is only a question of dose.

The few 60 researchers, farmers and civil society actors interviewed for this book strongly recall: water is essential to life.

What a scoop!
You have well understood the Rhabbi method: speak to say nothing ...

Nice demonstration on your part by example, but I'm still not blaming others for my own methods!
0 x

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "