Water in France

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 07/08/15, 11:59

A policy going (in my opinion) in a better sense would consist in employing the unemployed (who would no longer be and would no longer need a social tariff for water) to renovate the water supply networks in which 25% of pumped volumes leak (national average in 2013 ranging to 40% in places) ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Did67

by Did67 » 07/08/15, 15:54

Macro wrote:
My two kids work or we worked this summer ... One is 18 years old, his car has € 400 bought and retyped with his wages from the last summers spent castrating but allows him to do his 25km which separates him from the box of aircraft construction where he found work for the school holidays from our house ... The other was 15 years old on August 3 and also worked on the castration of but his employer made a request for an exemption to make moms of 14 years old he was hired for a week he did two (because it was too hard and there was some withdrawal) then three three additional days to do "the checks" task which normally is not made for 1st year ... Because the other moms had gone on vacation ...

Both have found the same problem of the job there is what is missing it is hands not occupied by iphones to do it ...
The big has even signed for all school holidays next year, the little one has no right ...

Curious chance!

My older one (26 years old), graduated from the ENSP of Versailles (National School of Landscape), therefore Bac + 5, only found a very part-time teacher, paid slightly more than the minimum wage. In fact, she was asked to constitute herself as a self-employed person and she was paid in "services" (invoices) which, once the charges were deducted, would have left her, if it had been full time, a little more. that the minimum wage ... But it was just a la carte services. Sometimes several a week, sometimes nothing. And of course, unpaid leave.

This summer, therefore, to make ends meet [very exactly, to make less of Dad's wallet], she was castrated corn with her companion, still a student ...

However, I do not arrive at the false observation that there would be work for everyone ... Even if, in fact, some "thankless" jobs do not find candidates ...

I invite you once again to relate the tens of thousands of temporary jobs that cannot find takers and the 3,5 (or 3,7 ???) million unemployed ...

Everyone will find in their circles an employer saying that they are looking for and cannot find ...

I do not dispute the fact that there are "abusers". I dispute: a) that there is only that ; b) that the successful hunt for abuse would solve all the problems [which does not mean that it should not be done!] [and in particular it must be done so as not to give the false feeling that there is only that and that the solution would be to "fire ", to lock up, to gas perhaps ???, all these people ...]

Okay, so that the picture is complete: we still made my daughter work in the heat wave, I do not know how many hours, without respite, without scheduling, resulting in discomfort - on the brink of SAMU. Perhaps she was too fragile or perhaps lacked training?
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 07/08/15, 17:52

I wonder why the "abuses" of those who fight for their survival are more stigmatized than the (big) abuses of all kinds committed by those who already have much more than the superfluous? (naive mode).

It would be interesting to know how far it is advisable to lower oneself to have the "chance" to hold a job? Are there gymnastics specially designed to soften the lower back and sponsored by the MEDEF?

All the newspapers celebrate growth and jobs with envy and the small number which is not the property of the big bosses, and therefore supposed to defend the most precarious, are not the last to praise work; by making believe that a new policy (by them directed, of course!) would instantly transmute bad work in the service of private capital, into good work for the benefit of public capital, sorry, public good ...
:frown:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/08/15, 08:20

sorry, public good ...
actually say the public good ... it's capital! : Cheesy:
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert