Surface pump (overpressure) Guinard25 4M

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
mike84000
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Surface pump (overpressure) Guinard25 4M

by mike84000 » 11/03/19, 20:59

Hello...
Problems with my pump ... After 4 months of inactivity, wanted to restart it but worries, does not start! The pump is not seized because the axis turns in both directions without the slightest problem. When I turn it on, no sound, the pump does not start. The 2 green diodes light up and after 2/5 seconds the red "fault" diode lights up.
Check the capacitor, no worries it works.
2 worries .... at the electric console, presence of water (!!! ???). Not up to the electrical plate, which explains, I think, that the pump does not cause the electrical panel to trip, but the presence of water in the engine.
Tried to see to dismantle the pump ..... Motor part, no worries, could unscrew not without difficulty the 4 screws. On the other hand, the 4 screws of the stainless steel block do not unscrew ......

they unscrew? a tip? Any idea why the pump doesn't start, even for 1 second ???

Thank you for your help
20190310_095236.jpg
0 x