DIY Tips: improving a drill 1er price!

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/06/12, 09:19

Macro: not about counterfeiting, but about reflections that 'go beyond your thought'.

xenophobic remarks => cannot be justified because some groups would practice counterfeiting.

They should be punished for their actions, not for their origins.

I also don't know where a debate based on insults would go, to avoid answering substantive questions. So in the state we can not be explained calmly, I imagine.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 22/06/12, 09:57

Personally I screw the shell of counterfeits hermes chanel addidas nike lacoste and other because (in my eyes) these useless stupid expensive products are miserable "image" of luxury ...

I'm talking about counterfeiting, and manufacturing of materials, spare parts, and materials of very poor quality, even dangerous to use.

I could also speak of a fake paraglider veil, ropes and climbing equipment. This is sporting stuff ... We can do without it ..

And I am well aware that it is not the little Chinese girl torn from the rice fields who assembles them 14 hours a day who is responsible,
But whoever buys it at the other end of the world ... That's why I didn't buy a vicious one last WE ...

I am looking for a much more reliable one in this genre ... With two mechanical speeds and hydraulic motor with elbow oil.
We have the same at work since 1968 it has screwed km of cable way
Only problem the mandrel does not allow to unscrew
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 22/06/12, 10:33

wish Obamot has already published his message concerning the hermetic counterfeits manufactured by their French employees ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/06/12, 11:05

I had removed to avoid giving you the opportunity to deviate again.

What you did not hesitate to do for a second! : Mrgreen:

Instead of avoiding the "problem" every time, you should take the time to think about it. I therefore reiterate:

xenophobic remarks => cannot be justified because some groups would practice counterfeiting => whatever is counterfeit!

I say that, I don't care, but the drifts in question have something self-destructive which is necessarily very unhealthy. It's true isn't it, seen as it can "stir" inside...!

And of course not, that you do not give a shit! : Mrgreen: : Cheesy: : Mrgreen: the following here:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post235975.html#235975

I no longer answer in this thread.

PS: and thank you for the nice photo of drill.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 22/06/12, 11:36

Obamot wrote:I removed it to avoid giving you the opportunity to deviate again.

Of course not, that you do not give a shit! : Mrgreen: : Cheesy: : Mrgreen:

I don't care about the fakes of this kind of clothes and fashion accessories ... But then you can't know how much ...

80% of the time that I spend dressed I am in work blue even outside my work ... the rest of the time it is in clothes as long as to be functional without any particular brand (I don't really have to be a advertising sign that pays in addition to advertise a brand) and especially that not a single day goes by without me carrying cans of fried food, tires, rubble, backfill or earth. . I do not have any pants not stained with the HV ...

Even the suit bought under duress two years ago for my little brother's wedding was entitled to it.

You would see the state of my "wardrobe" (that said I do not wear a dress, shit you will make me pass for a homophobe), my workshop, my vehicles ....

You don't know me and you are enormously mistaken about me ...

That said I think you are really good at passing the people who bother you for imbeciles in the eyes of others ... By (for example) provoking them, dragging them to an HS, removing your marbles quickly, citing partially. ..

If however I continue to answer some subject in which you participate it will be necessary that I take the habit of quoting you completely before answering ...

Pirate...
0 x

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "