DIY Tips: improving a drill 1er price!

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 21/06/12, 20:49

By the way: the knot on the extension so as not to descend from the ladder : Mrgreen:

Very very useful with the electric clipper unless you have eyes on your back : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/06/12, 23:01

Macro wrote:Anyway

... in any case: nothing at all! If you have not disputed the few marks behind this, it is good that you accept my hypothesis (which I can prove). So we are experiencing the boomerang effect of the multi-headed monster whose type of business is the parent!

Marketing being there to pick up the pieces and make us swallow the next planned obsolescence pill ...

Macro wrote:if it comes from the bridles they changed their usual manufacturing standards ...

1) the simple fact that you use the term "bridles" shows the racist co-notation of your words. These are criminally punishable. Especially since this is totally false, since ...

2) as Did67 notes in particular:

Did67 wrote:
Obamot wrote:
AND NOT BECAUSE THEY WILL PRODUCE:

Indeed Just remember that all Apple is made in China, including the best e-book. It's not the most crappy. Or cheaper!

They produce according to specifications: the drill 5 euros without control, it is produced by the kilo, the drill of such brand stores with a minimum of controls for a good quality / price ratio, and such famous brand ( who will control everything) ...

So Macro: you would do a kind of honest reflection on the real motivations that often guide your words ... :| Because casually, it can lead to nauseating (cult of xenophobia, then fascism ...) and be transmitted to the descendants.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 22/06/12, 02:19

Wow!

Obamot was upset by Macro and I understand you well since I know your bine (in part)

Sure it's a little misplaced but it's like when we complain about the ricans who in fact wants to be a complaint against their policies and not the people who are generally super nice!

Take the personal step! : roll:
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/06/12, 02:44

Dear Alain G,

Yes absolutely, they are great and nice! And I really liked American music [all styles], they are masters in the matter and themselves are in principle very eclectic. Soul, rock, pop and even country, even Latin and of course classical music. There is very little to throw away, whatever the style. But since the emergence of gangsta rap and P2P I find it difficult to take an interest in it ...

It was very revealing of the spontaneity of the people who live in these regions, and of the relative good health of their way of life, up to the 80 "and 90", and should indicate that they were in principle more open than the other...! Was it thanks to the “Billboard?”, The politicians of the day or the people? A simple answer would hardly be possible! On the other hand, they are paradoxically known to have little interest in the rest of the world (but I wouldn't want to generalize too much: a clue is their answer to questions about geography ...)

So no. I am not upset by Macro, because I feel at the same time very close to him and at the antipodes on certain points. That is why I would invite him to speak on this.

In the meantime, give me your psychomorphology recipe : Lol:
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 22/06/12, 03:28

For the ricans in fact there are corners where I would not go or people are a bit stupid : Oops: this is why I used in "general" and there comes into play the morphopsychology from where I approach those whom I trust by their emoticons!

Pssst! To be frank I had no idea what the word "psychomorphology" was meant to be and I did a search for "wiki psychomorphology" (tell Dédé) to learn that it is actually "morphopsychology" and big it means this: "The principle of a method based on the idea that the face reveals the character or the psychology of a person".

So the recipe we are born with and we modify along the way with experience and experience!

Dear if not the answer for the meaning of your question if not redefined! : Cheesy:
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.

Criticism is good if added to some compliments.

Alain
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 22/06/12, 06:23

It's more the subject of the first price drill to improve but for the Chinese case, in my case:
That we order
in the usa (dance floor),
in canada (regulator),
in England (diode bridge, replacement LCD),
in Austria (GTI),
in Ireland (iphone parts)
In Poland (Soldering gun)
in France (wind turbine mast)
the list is very long
Everything is made in the PRC.

Even in the supply of jewelry / watches (it's not that old: 1998/2005)
The label is small, glued and easily accessible for removal.

A report has recently passed on the scandal of margins on dental prostheses.
Classification by quality: at the top (top of the list) : Arrow: the Chinese.
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/06/12, 06:58

Not so surprising, as you would like to highlight Plasmanu.

This is already more in the strings of their modus operandi: "meeting customer needsComes before the rest.

In reverse cases: even if it costs them to do planned obsolescence, if an industrialist asks them they will. Besides, I do not believe that this is asked of them openly, but implicitly (which means that since they were not born from the last rain, they sometimes notice it, since these are not things that the sponsors shout on the roofs ...!

For example, I bought a 1200 W belt sander when I was there, an almost identical Chinese copy of a major brand (Makita) and intended for the Asian market => Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia etc - and I could see "improvements" compared to the original model. The plastic parts which could fart easily (around the tension of the ribbon), had indeed been replaced by metal parts ...

It was easy to see, because the shop had two models on the shelves! : Mrgreen:

Alain G: what was the question already? ( : Mrgreen: ) ...>
0 x
Greg T
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Greg T » 22/06/12, 08:24

Christophe wrote:Oh no thanks, I pass the hand!

But Greg will do the trick! : Cheesy:

So tell yourself ... Do you want me to kick your ass ??? No but oooh : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Cheesy:
0 x
(Formerly known as Gregconstruct) Because every gesture counts ... I serve you a little 10 ???
Greg T
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Greg T » 22/06/12, 08:32

Obamot wrote:
Greg T wrote:It's a bit like Swiss watches where it is marked made in Switzerland and you have to understand that it's assembled in Switzerland ...

Oooh, the beautiful idea received! Yes, there may have been some abuse ... but ...

To put this:
- at least the 60% of the cost price should now be produced in Switzerland.
- in terms of resources: for products "from nature"they should come from at least 80% from Switzerland! ("Raw materials available in Switzerland and used in the composition of the product"Some exceptions admitted and decided by the legislature.

I do not believe that in the world there are such restrictive standards in any country?

Source: Economy-Switzerland 22 March 2010. 2009 approved by the Federal Council, draft legislative revision Swissness.

Yes, it's a bad misconception, I'm ashamed sir. This is effectively limited to a few rare cases. If I remember correctly, Switzerland is the only country which has the differentiated labels "made in Switzerland" or "assembled in Switzerland". I noticed this when I lived there and I don't think I saw it on other packaging.

For very restrictive standards, I think it's also a question of culture. In my opinion, the Germans should not be bad either in the genre.
Otherwise, I still know more draconian standards !! These are Trappist beers ... : Cheesy:
0 x
(Formerly known as Gregconstruct) Because every gesture counts ... I serve you a little 10 ???
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 22/06/12, 08:44

Obamot wrote:

Macro wrote:if it comes from the bridles they changed their usual manufacturing standards ...

My bedside reading is San Antonio ....

Yellow, bridled niakoué .....
Noirpiot, snow white, negrouillon ... On every page ...

They manufacture what is asked of them according to specifications. They also manufacture, and without specifications, thousands of tonnes of counterfeits of product of which only the design is borrowed but not the performance. dangerously counterfeit products (fake Legrands circuit breakers, fake ieces cars) worse yet fake PPE (safety ropes and harnesses for work at height) are constantly increasing, the manufacturers themselves are swinging teams of investigators to find clansestine manufacturing workshops on place because the local authorities do nothing and they have to answer problems here .....

You look in each of my posts for what to spit your bile ... Go get loose ... when there will be more than Christophe to answer you you can try to become caliph instead of caliph ...
and rename it forum obamology if you want ...

Obviously you do not have to work very hard with your power equipment to be fully satisfied ...
And I do not endorse the manufacture of quail at the other end of the world to sell it to us here at a golden price, that is also why I left without a screwdriver last WE ... I would take to do without these things that we buy to be tools and that are in manufacturing quality only the equivalent of toys.

Go and open a post: What to do with macro? and I would deal directly with christophe directly from my starting conditions ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "