DIY Tips: improving a drill 1er price!

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Greg T
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Greg T » 20/06/12, 19:41

Obamot wrote:Yes Aldi, it is often much more expensive and it is rather of the m ... (WorkZone, under mark of under brand with wear parts in ... plastoc)

It seems that Aldi does not provide the same stuff everywhere! At les braves (cfr Jules), Aldi sells the Top Craft brand which is made in Belgium. I bought a screwdriver there at 25 euros and the only thing that made him give up the ghost (only the mandrel that I will replace) after thousands of holes and screws in the OSB3 is the passage through the mouth of my bodybuldé Belgian Malinois shepherd fawn (like his daddy). I also have a small "Dremel" from home which works great with tools from the big competitor Lidl.

Finally, my super master purchase is the Powerplus range (yellow or XQ) sold at Hubo here in the land of beer (I specify that I drink a Chimay Blue by writing this post). The range is superbly varied and it's beefy (even in the mouth of my little one)!
0 x
(Formerly known as Gregconstruct) Because every gesture counts ... I serve you a little 10 ???
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/06/12, 19:43

Greg T wrote:Top Craft which is made in Belgium.

Is that so? Are you sure? Given their prices, it seems difficult, right?

Wouldn't that be just an "importer see designer"?
0 x
Greg T
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Greg T » 20/06/12, 19:47

I opened my hedge trimmer and it's only made in beer land inside !!! I swear on the head of my brewer!
0 x
(Formerly known as Gregconstruct) Because every gesture counts ... I serve you a little 10 ???
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/06/12, 19:51

What do you mean "inside"? You mean that there is a made in Belgium mark on all the parts ???

You got pictures?
0 x
Greg T
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Greg T » 20/06/12, 19:57

Christophe wrote:What do you mean "inside"? You mean that there is a made in Belgium mark on all the parts ???

You got pictures?

Uh, if I restart it once, I will take photos but I did not expect you to ask me that kind of question! Now, I have had it for 3 years and like everything is screwing up in the east, I suppose that is no longer the case!

You also have to admit that super made in belgium is often extremely expensive! So, I understand that you have doubts! 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/06/12, 19:59

And it is not marked made in belgium on the outside ???? Ah that's good!
0 x
Greg T
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Greg T » 20/06/12, 20:04

If my dear, it is also marked made in belgium on the outside but the only way to be sure is to open! It's a bit like the Swiss watches where it is marked made in switzerland and you have to understand that it is assembled in Switzerland ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/06/12, 20:05

Well then take the photo from the outside !! : Cheesy:
0 x
Greg T
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Greg T » 20/06/12, 20:12

My god, you're still so stubborn ... : Cheesy:

Well, maybe I will do it this weekend ... If you are wise ...
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 20/06/12, 20:34

Lol!

Christophe is just trying to fill the void left by Dede!
: Mrgreen:
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "