DIY Tips: improving a drill 1er price!

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/06/12, 10:41

Their perforator is 50 €, their laser jigsaw too and it's bullet ...

As for the real origin of the products: we understood each other : Cheesy: But it's the same with the majors ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 20/06/12, 11:11

the advantage of low-end Chinese, it is a good interchangeability of the parts: the Chinese are not original, they copy with precision

the big brands are the opposite! they make design quirky on purpose or everything is special!

For example, I often buy 500w drills just to recover the trigger with speed variator, and mount it in old, more solid drill models that did not have a dimmer: it mounts well because the Chinese kept the trigger shape which was classic ... and the rest of the drills gave me a spare part!

for example I noticed in brico depot: price of a drill, 8,5 euro ... price of a new key chuck 13mm thread 1 / 2x20UNF 12euro: the chuck alone is more expensive than the whole drill, and it is exactly the same
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 20/06/12, 12:06

Obamot wrote:Their perforator is 50 €, their laser jigsaw too and it's bullet ...

To tinker maybe ... When you want to do heavier ... It makes the soul very quickly ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/06/12, 12:24

Yes, if we compare to Hilti, but I don't see many on construction sites because of the mowing. But you would still be amazed at their quality, it doesn't cost much to try.

But your answer makes sense, as does that of Chatelot.

Bein in any case it allows to start for a craftsman (it is amortized from the first site at this price ...) and / or to have a tool in back-up!

I confirm that the Parkside rotary hammer rotates slowly, I used the other day. You can put as much a quick-lock chuck as with a key. It is therefore studied for ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 20/06/12, 12:36

My screwdriver craments in general because I use it to screw lag bolts of the type 6 or 8x 80 or H head screws in auto mechanics ... It blocks them net at the end of threading ... It even succeeded in breaking the motor gearbox fixing screw in the carcass ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/06/12, 13:18

I hope that one day you will go to a solution with a compressor.

This is stuff for you! 8)
Last edited by Obamot the 20 / 06 / 12, 13: 24, 1 edited once.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 20/06/12, 13:24

The Chinese punches are taken from the skill, which was of good quality
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 20/06/12, 14:04

Obamot wrote:I hope that one day you will go to a solution with a compressor.

This is stuff for you! 8)

As I have gear to mount and balance the wheels I also have a compressor and a pro impact wrench ...
But on the 6 or 8 screws ... Crac ... no more screws ... And the compressor is big enough to be ... medium transportable ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 20/06/12, 19:11

Obamot wrote:For Flytox: if yours is old: have you tried to disassemble to lubricate? On mine it's refurbishing, and the difference is spectacular. (Attention to the disassembly: it is necessary to be careful and to examine the location of all the springs and other switches, to reassemble everything as before: they tend to leave their housing during - and once - disassembled: to take possibly I warn that it's not always easy!)

My drill (the one in the photo) over 30 years old (not much used because the use of the drill press is often more judicious). Indeed it has never been dismantled and its lubrication could be called into question : Mrgreen: , but it never correctly pierced a wall, even new, on the other hand it burned the vario just after the end of the warranty :frown: Another vario of the model above replaced it advantageously (more torque).

The other hand drill is a Bosch "plastoc" quality with reducer and heavier .... it pierces the walls less badly than the other in the original configuration, but there is no rigid fixing / metal to hang a sledgehammer / hammer : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/06/12, 19:37

[we say that, we say that and then we regret] : Mrgreen: Try to grease and you will see ...

In general there is no need to break your feet to look for new ones, I used the large mass of residue that had colonized the carcass and I reapplied all this important fatty mass on the cogs!

And it goes to the hair :P : Mrgreen: (dog, dog.)
0 x

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "