Jet Breaker

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
sylvain78
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Jet Breaker

by sylvain78 » 19/11/06, 10:59

Hello,

Here I saw on the internet that there are ecological jet breeze (mousseur) but I already have a mousseur which is 10 years old maybe ... But that has nothing to do? Because if it's just a breeze, it's pointless that I buy one called "ecological"

Thank you
0 x
iota
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by iota » 19/11/06, 11:20

It reduces the flow, therefore less water consumed.
Try with and without by filling a bottle for example and counting the time taken for it to fill.
you will see if with the thing it takes more time : Cheesy:
0 x
stupid
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by stupid » 22/07/08, 21:11

Hello,
I bought inexpensive aerators and an economical shower bulb at a fair and I am very satisfied, they have a SPAM website. An investment of a few euros that quickly pays for itself

[Christine] Removed the spam link [/]
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 06/02/09, 13:43

Hello
I also bring my testimony on water savers type venturi effect showers and flow reducers.
I am super happy with the investment : Cheesy: because the flow reduction effect is not noticeable.
On the kitchen tap it is 2,5L / min thanks to a reducer which makes a spray like on a shower (ten small fine jets) very practical for washing dishes.
The venturi effect shower head is 6,5L / min and the spray is very powerful. The advantage is that there is not a lot of water in the bottom of my shower (no paddling effect) because my water evacuation is very slow. Before that it was really a pain to have this shower with your feet in 5cm of water.
I am waiting to see what the consumption of water will give in the months to come. I filmed around 8 to 10m3 / month
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/02/09, 13:45

Hi Pitmix!

Do you have a specific meter on your hot water?

ps: did you see this: https://www.econologie.com/forums/l-associat ... t7049.html
?
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 06/02/09, 14:34

No I do not have a specific meter for hot water but it is a good idea.
I simply made excel tables with curves for my consumption of electricity, water, gas.
For the rest I read it all ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/02/09, 14:36

Ah ok because there are "special" hot water meters that would be easy to install at the outlet of the DHW tank ...

Well, that would be an idea for a new product for the store!
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 06/03/09, 08:27

<span style="font-weight: normal">young audiences</span>

I saved 3m3 of water in February compared to the previous months.

I have 5m3 on the meter between January 31 and February 28.

We have never gone below 8m3 since October, the date on which I started the measurements.

In one month I made two tap economizers profitable.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 06/03/09, 14:29

: Arrow: Hello Pit,
Can you show us how you organized your Excel spreadsheet. :?:

Can you also tell us where you bought your screensavers and what brand they are. :?:

I hope that coming from you, the chisel of Christine will not come to rage. : Mrgreen:

I do not believe that these products exist on the shop of our favorite site ...
Personally, I would love to be able to find some, but I have always postponed my purchase either because the products offered seemed to me of dubious quality, or because no PRECISE technical characteristics accompanied them ... :?

I asked a long time ago Christophe on inline filters to treat tap water ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/03/09, 14:48

We had already inquired but there are so many different brands (some of which are very doubtful as much about the products as the methods of sale) and references, that we finally failed to decide ...

But it is clear that it is very economical: especially on hot water (water + energy saved).

The most serious of our contacts was Eco Perl ...

Citro remind me in MP info on filters stp ...
0 x

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "