Jet Breaker

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/03/09, 00:22

citro wrote:Me too... : Lol:

I have 10 years of hindsight for home consos and much more for vehicles but none over 10 years and surely some lost tables on PC crashes ...

You knew that the econology host accepts .xls files : Cheesy: : roll: ?
0 x
Philou-57
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Philou-57 » 22/03/09, 18:39

Bonjour.
I would like to know if the economical aerators and flow reducers for the shower are compatible with a gas boiler (which makes a boiler and water heater) :?:
In fact I heard that it was not compatible because with a reduced flow, the boiler pump does not start, and suddenly, bah no hot water :|
qu'en pensez-vous?

please :D

A+
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 22/03/09, 21:11

Philou-57 wrote:Bonjour.
I would like to know if the economical aerators and flow reducers for the shower are compatible with a gas boiler (which makes a boiler and water heater) :?:
In fact I heard that it was not compatible because with a reduced flow, the boiler pump does not start, and suddenly, bah no hot water :|
It happens sometimes, It is also possible that a setting can fix this.

Sometimes the reduction in flow is due to scale or other debris that clogs the screens placed on the valve seals.
0 x
Philou-57
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Philou-57 » 23/03/09, 11:39

ok, well I just tried it and I will see if it is adjustable.

merci!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/03/09, 11:47

Philou-57 wrote:In fact I heard that it was not compatible because with a reduced flow, the boiler pump does not start, and suddenly, bah no hot water :|
qu'en pensez-vous?

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

What is this bullshit ... Did you hear or read this where? On the Suez or Gaz de France site? : Cheesy:

The regulation of a boiler is done on the water temperature and not the water flow ...

This kind of statement really looks like a big one:

0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 23/03/09, 12:58

Christophe wrote:[...]
What is this bullshit ... Did you hear or read this where? On the Suez or Gaz de France site? : Cheesy:

The regulation of a boiler is done on the water temperature and not the water flow ...

Not necessarily...
I often go to friends who have a wall-mounted gas boiler, well when we just draw a little water, no burner start = no hot water ...
Really economical, to have hot water, you have to turn on the tap ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 23/03/09, 13:03

Christophe wrote:What is this bullshit ... Did you hear or read this where? On the Suez or Gaz de France site? : Cheesy:

No, it sometimes happens with gas boilers producing instant hot water. If the flow rate is too low, the burner will not start during the drawing.

I had the case when I was renting when installing a thermostatic shower faucet. I replaced the (expensive) brand faucet with another thermostatic but inexpensive one that worked wonderfully and had a higher flow rate.
:?
0 x
Philou-57
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Philou-57 » 23/03/09, 13:39

Christophe wrote:

I read that there:
http://www.tamaisontonjardin.net/articl ... article=18

It should not be really wrong, because if you open the water very slightly, the boiler does not start.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/03/09, 13:43

Well, it will set off later ...

As soon as the water outlet temperature is low enough ...
0 x
Philou-57
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Philou-57 » 23/03/09, 13:52

for that ok when we draw water from the tap. But when we are in the shower, I think it will be a hot water blow, a cold water blow :? .
But hey, the best way I can know is to try and I will put my impressions here, it can answer other :D .
0 x

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "