Some tips for my collection!

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Matrue
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Some tips for my collection!

by Matrue » 19/03/15, 13:20

The situation, the site, is very easy to understand: the water drips out from several channels which join in a hollow, forming a small reservoir. From it comes a pipe bringing the water below. My goal is to do something clean, without leaks, etc., to get as clean water as possible.
My idea is therefore to place in the reservoir, a drilled plastic food container so that the water from which would come out of a pipe ending in a tank below.
So I wonder about the wall pass-throughs and the type of hose to choose: since there will be no pressure, a simple garden hose? gray PVC? of PER? This choice determines the wall passes, in the plural because I intend to insert a tarpaulin between the canister retention & the entry into the earth, this because I am not sure of the good sealing of the earth.

I hope to have your opinions :) The thank you box
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 19/03/15, 17:25

It's very easy to understand, but you don't give all the useful information!
I guess you want to bury the pipe? In this case, you should avoid using garden hose, which is too flexible and will crush with the compaction of the earth ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Matrue
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Matrue » 19/03/15, 19:35

Yes, that's correct, the pipe will be in the ground between the reservoir and the tank. And is it better a PER or pvc, with respect to the wall pass that there is?
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 19/03/15, 22:08

I think that'Elephant or others will be more able to answer you on this point, because I do not know these systems.

Perhaps there is a possibility of simply sticking the nozzle to the tank (technical mastic adhesive), as I did on an aluminum veranda gutter, thanks to a plastic part offering a good contact surface (kind of beaten collar, so to speak).
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 20/03/15, 11:09

The most solid and on it is the polyethylene either in 6bars sprinkling or 12 bar drinking water in 32 or 25. The PER is more expensive and less resistant to UV. PVC is brittle I will avoid.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 20/03/15, 11:55

Yes, polyethylene is a great classic, semi-rigid black and well suited for this use. It had escaped me because you hadn't quoted it.
0 x