compensatory solution or rainwater collector

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 18/07/09, 16:30

frenchkiss said:

9000 liters with earthworks included approximately € 8000

It's terribly expensive for 2 hours shovel, 1 tank and some tips!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
little sparrow
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by little sparrow » 18/07/09, 17:42

Bonjour,

frenchkiss wrote:and therefore no dirty runoff by definition. Hence the difference between retention and recovery.

runoff has nothing to do with the difference between "retention" and "recovery" ...!

frenchkiss wrote:- variable cost depending on the size but to provide for 9000 liters with earth moving included about 8000 € before tax credit. This includes the rainwater pump / tipping station / public network (in case of low tank level, blower tank and various filters, earth moving is also included.

One of my friends has realized his full self-install building for € 6000 18 M3 for storage and any ancillary equipment, including delivery and installation ...
(and with very good material, and not "DIY" !!)

Woodcutter wrote:And if the city is still in the unit, nothing prohibits it.

for old houses, maybe ... not new ones!

elephant wrote:It's terribly expensive for 2 hours shovel, 1 tank and some tips!

épouventable no, no ... because I know that companies whose price is accurate to the undelivered equipment not put quote!
: Shock:

cordially
0 x
well hello to you !! ...
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 18/07/09, 17:51

little sparrow wrote:[...]
Woodcutter wrote:And if the city is still in the unit, nothing prohibits it.

for old houses can be ..., not new! [...]
Which report ?

If there is no separate system in his town, he can not prohibit reject EP in the unit manifold, the more it can have a maximum flow constraint in respect plot output.
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
little sparrow
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by little sparrow » 18/07/09, 18:26

Re,

and retention basin obligations, or infiltration on plot, ... what do you do with it? ...

cordially
0 x
well hello to you !! ...
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 18/07/09, 18:56

little sparrow wrote:Re,

and retention basin obligations, or infiltration on plot, ... what do you do with it? ...

cordially
As written above, "maximum flow at the plot exit... "
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
French Kiss
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by French Kiss » 19/07/09, 10:31

little sparrow wrote:[runoff has nothing to do with the difference between "retention" and "recovery" ...!
One of my friends has realized his full self-install building for € 6000 18 M3 for storage and any ancillary equipment, including delivery and installation ...
épouventable no, no ... because I know that companies whose price is accurate to the undelivered equipment not put quote!

But thus explain, you, the great expert, instead of denigrating without providing evidence. The stunned world awaits you and your good word! Holy Truth!

Which companies ???? Have you only requested a quote to a single company? You affirm bringest but no proof!
And yes, I know a friend who ... there is a salesman who ... but you, what did you do besides swing unsupported arguments that this forum is enamelled?
When you title your nickname "I'm taking action", well we just ask to read it: explain to us what you have done and when you deny the words of others, therefore bring "tangible" elements!
It is always easy to defame on condition of anonymity that provides a forum.
I claim to know about it, I'm not an expert and I do not declare myself intend to do more than provide some information to people who are asking questions.
I do not claim to hold the truth.
In doing so much, you'll be buying less broad socks.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 19/07/09, 12:39

frenchkiss, it is clear that you are in the house again.

When you title your nickname "I take action",

these titles are automatically generated by the site based on the number of posted interventions.

That said, your tone is annoying! One of the goals of these forums is to pass on tips to get the best results, not necessarily to defend rates, which could, we are sure, be much more affordable.

So we appreciate your technical advice, but constantly defend at all costs the rates of your profession. Thank you.
Last edited by elephant the 19 / 07 / 09, 14: 01, 1 edited once.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
little sparrow
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by little sparrow » 19/07/09, 12:44

Bonjour,

frenchkiss wrote:p'tit pierrot wrote:

[runoff has nothing to do with the difference between "retention" and "recovery" ...!

But thus explain, you, the great expert, instead of denigrating without providing evidence. The stunned world awaits you and your good word! Holy Truth!

hey hey ... it's funny all the same that each time we allow ourselves to somewhat contradict the fine words of someone who calls himself "consultant" or "pro" or other .... systematically we is called "guru", "God", "great expert", "holder of the holy Truth" ....... : Cheesy:

frenchkiss wrote:The amazed world is waiting for you and your good word! Holy Truth!

absolutely not ....
there are only forumers, and those who want to ask me a supplementary question about my comments can (and do) ask me without giving me all these qualifiers very useless ....

if you ask me to explain why the runoff has nothing to do with the difference between "retention" and "recovery" ..., well I can only answer you what I wrote ...., a "retention" tank has its own function, a "recovery" tank also has its own function .... I don't see what runoff does in the definition of these functions ....

frenchkiss wrote:Which companies ???? Have you just asked for a quote from a single company?

ah bin rather yes ......
I would say that I try to collect ...
as I said on another subject, I studied the market to know what I'm talking about ... !!

frenchkiss wrote:You affirm but do not bring any proof!

well I assert because I can afford to assert, according to the "evidence" that I have at home and in my head ... but which I could not do a complete unboxing here .... sorry ... .

and then, to get something, you generally ask, not aggressively charge and without knowing ... !!!

frenchkiss wrote:And yes, I know a friend who ... there is a salesman who ... but you, what did you do besides swing unsupported arguments that this forum is enamelled?

I have already done many things, me, sir, and that it is in terms of theory, studies, design, technical and scientific researches, meetings / colloquies / debates, concrete on the ground ... ...
and all the arguments that "I balance" on this forum or elsewhere, given my intellectual honesty which is starting to be recognized here and there, I can tell you, dear sir, that these arguments are supported and have been verified before being "balanced" .... !!!

frenchkiss wrote:When you title your nickname "I'm taking action", well we just ask to read it:

sorry but it's not me who "title" ... it's the site itself ...

frenchkiss wrote:explain to us what you did and when you deny the words of others, so bring "tangible" elements!

and yes, I have already taken action on several occasions ...
and I do not have to justify myself personally here ... !!!

others here know what I'm doing, and if you're new to this forum, before attacking people like this without knowing them, you could take the trouble to know more about them ... !!!
: Evil:

for the "tangible elements", I have already given, here or elsewhere ..., and I always have something to give ....

frenchkiss wrote:It is always easy to defame on condition of anonymity that provides a forum.

"defame" .. !!! ?????
but read your words and mine again! ; and we will see which of the 2 is the most "defamatory" !!

and I'm not that "anonymous" here ...
mind you ...

frenchkiss wrote:I claim to know about it, I'm not an expert and I do not declare myself intend to do more than provide some information to people who are asking questions.

I also have the same claim (without excess)
I also have the same goal ...
but I do not proclaim myself "expert", neither here nor elsewhere ... but it is others who do it for me ...
others also engage me in this capacity and to ensure this feature ... but I can not do much else ....

frenchkiss wrote:I do not claim to hold the truth.

Neither do I !
it is you who accuse me this way !!

frenchkiss wrote:In doing so much, you'll be buying less broad socks.

hey hey hey ............

cordially
0 x
well hello to you !! ...
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 19/07/09, 22:48

Gentlemen, be careful not to go too far, otherwise I will suspend this discussion for a week while you calm down.
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...