Sizing of rainwater tank

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Sizing of rainwater tank

by Macro » 15/04/21, 11:04

When I open it I will take a picture of the filtration system integrated into the tank .... It's not the most brilliant thing ....
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 15/04/21, 15:09

Macro wrote:When I open it I will take a picture of the filtration system integrated into the tank .... It's not the most brilliant thing ....
You can also manage the filtration upstream, like that, less maintenance in your tank. A shower plug attached to the gutter with a mosquito net filter just before the exit, could also have done the trick.

Photo of my hack. I put wedges under the mosquito net so that it is not in contact with the bottom. It is a bit dirty but that does not prevent the low intensity rains from being fully recovered and no overflow until then. A good thunderstorm will give way.
Attachments
IMG_20210415_122743.jpg
IMG_20210415_122743.jpg (137.26 KB) Viewed times 2341
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 15/04/21, 20:20

Otherwise if you go back in my first posts on this forum, around 2009-2010 I had posted photos of another solution of my design, which was less likely to clog but which caused a little more water loss.
0 x