microwave shower droplets (fog?)

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 12/11/10, 13:15

Fire hose: effective for system with limited water supply, otherwise, saving the end of a candle.

Mist shower: IMHO, it must not be very good for the bronchi.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 12/11/10, 14:31

citro wrote: because I was afraid of coming across a non-functional counterfeit as there are many in this sector of activity which is mainly intended for housewives without a spirit of technical analysis and in need of a good environmental conscience ...

After extremism electropropulsionism v'la til not that the Citro falls into the misogyny of the primate ... You are a true Taliban ... : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Think again Citro ... Women have a great knowledge of the shower head .... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: I read this in a "current woman" at my dentist : Cheesy:
0 x
jessle
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by jessle » 12/11/10, 15:55

Good for the fire hose it is called lance cobra begins to arrive in France

it consumes 60 liters of water per minute against 500 liters per minute
for a normal lance, and in addition it pierces the walls so a lot of advantage for the firefighters

http://www.videospompiers.com/videos/39 ... -haut-rhin

for the shower the sprayer good for this wet but to remove the soap so bad not very practical. From what I tested
at the swimming pool.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/11/10, 15:56

Thank you Jessle for this complement : Idea:
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 12/11/10, 16:53

This demonstrates efficiency under all conditions!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4TwMC0J ... re=related

Really effective!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
dsgnii
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by dsgnii » 12/11/10, 18:09

jessle wrote:Good for the fire hose it is called lance cobra begins to arrive in France

it consumes 60 liters of water per minute against 500 liters per minute
for a normal lance, and in addition it pierces the walls so a lot of advantage for the firefighters

http://www.videospompiers.com/videos/39 ... -haut-rhin

for the shower the sprayer good for this wet but to remove the soap so bad not very practical. From what I tested
at the swimming pool.

Yes this shower system would be a kind of hammam ^^
I'm still looking without finding more info I will end up contacting electrolux who was the organizer of the competition ...
Maybe it cost too much energy for a simple shower

bernardd wrote:I'm talking about recycling by function: keep the water in the shower for the shower, the water in the dishes for the dishes, ...

I am not a handyman but it amazes me that we do not see that more equipped with everyone, it was obvious to me for some time, since I am not the only one, I am surprised or else misinformed..industrials are not interested in this type of economy, or else it is disgusting to say that this water has gone down the sink so it's over !!!! there must be something like that too : Cheesy: in addition to the fact that there is an abundance of water and general jmenfoutism
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 12/11/10, 20:11

Macro wrote:Think again Citro ... Women have a great knowledge of the shower head .... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: I read this in a "current woman" at my dentist : Cheesy:
I have no doubt about it :?
In fact I wanted to talk about spectators addicted to TF1 or other CSP- housewife over 50 years old ... As the panels categorize them ...
:? : Cry:
0 x
jessle
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by jessle » 12/11/10, 20:49

for dsgnii

I already heard in a living room a salesman who spoke of a
machine capable of recycling water from showers, baths, sinks so that it can be reused for toilets, washing machines, floor washing
and watering.

But I forgot the name

The system is sold, but is not profitable for individuals who consume little water. (Word of the seller)

Only snag the price and rather designed for large families 5-6 people to my memory, but very profitable for hotels
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 13/11/10, 10:53

Hello
the mist shower must not exist, there are two main reasons:
- it must not be easy to wash with a mist!
-but above all spray hot or lukewarm water and too great a risk of legionella. To remove it would require chlorination and UV.
the cost of water treatment and system maintenance would be much higher than the low water savings.

for the recycling of water by micro step, the cost is such that it is not close to seeing the light of day in private homes.
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 13/11/10, 11:21

boubka wrote:for the recycling of water by micro step, the cost is such that it is not close to seeing the light of day in private homes.

Can you be more precise ? give an example of material and price?

There is also a scale effect on this subject, does the price come from basic costs (material / energy) or from margins?

Given what is spent on water heating energy, it might be worthwhile to distill the water and reuse it?

In any case no problem in summer with solar concentrators, the problem is then rather not to boil ...
0 x
See you soon !