Save money and money

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/01/09, 18:16

: Shock: It is not the extremist on the contrary, it is realism ... and it is the way of reasoning of the majority of people: the dough !!

Economically: paying less water but more filter cartridges it makes NO SENSE ... (I'm talking about drinking water by reverse osmosis)

Ecologically: filter cartridges ALSO have an ecological cost, and how many kWh for pumping, how much gray energy? What is the lifespan of the different organs? etc., etc...

Also when you talk aboutcomplete autonomy is a lie at least by omission because it is not autonomous neither on pumping (electricity) nor on maintenance and filtration... sorry I repeat.

You say yourself that you are looking more for quality than financial return, here it is, I agree ...but this is not ecology ... When water runs out (or its price increases tenfold) then the situation and my opinion will undoubtedly be different, for the moment I remain in my position.

On the other hand, the recovery of rainwater for the garden or other stuff (outdoor floor washing style, car ...) should be mandatory ...

We also agree with the car: we have the wrong priority ...
0 x
little sparrow
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by little sparrow » 23/01/09, 19:12

Re,

of course if that is extremism .. !!!
(your reasoning as you write it on the post cited!)

and when I speak of "complete" autonomy, please understand what that means: complete autonomy in water ! , and not in energy! ...

and your speech is not realism, since you only get a partial picture of the situation and you take out all the "black spots" of this situation without any comparison with the "other" situation ... !! !

> as if the public distribution was "econological" ... : Shock:

you "forget" too many parameters Christophe .. !!

sorry, but your speech is not objective ...

and sorry, but I will no longer waste my time on the usual sterile debates devoid of objectivity .....

that each reader makes his own opinion with a discernment more evolved than that and on bases of information broader than that ... !!

Ciao..
0 x
well hello to you !! ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/01/09, 19:32

I have nothing to do with it if the water in the network in your region is rotten ... no need to insult me ​​by calling me an extremist for that !! : Evil:

I find you all on the edge at the start of the year ... is it the crisis that is putting you in this state? Rest assured the worst is ahead of us !!!
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 23/01/09, 20:20

Hello

I don't know if I'm a freak or a waster, but I don't want to freeze. To heat my heat pump house with water from the earth, I pump 734 cubic meters of water annually (meter reading)
I did not count for watering the lawn, nor the domestic water, no meter.

Andre
0 x
Olivier22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Olivier22 » 24/01/09, 15:02

Hello
Suggestion of the first action to do before building tanks:
Put a gutter and a filter cartridge on ... the water towers : Mrgreen:
So instead of wasting pumping for the collected water, we save it)
0 x
Olivier22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Olivier22 » 24/01/09, 15:22

And why not build this kind of rain collector:
Where would the difficulty be? And the magnitude of the additional cost ?? It is only a concrete collar ... Quickly amortized in rainy areas

And as long as it is, the hat could be of the large art-nouveau glass style or modern design, well anything decorative! There is no lack of decorations on the water towers: frescoes, mosaics, even concrete ornaments representing a large Indian head (on the road to Brest) etc !! So as much as it is useful
0 x

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "