Replacement booster STERWINS

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Theo91
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Replacement booster STERWINS

by Theo91 » 06/04/16, 08:04

Hello, I just acquired a small pavilion equipped with a rainwater recovery system with plastic tank 1000l. The Stérwins brand booster comes to the soul. I'm going to use the water supply to feed my 1eting above and watering. The pipes already mounted to feed the toilets are plastic.
Do you have any advice for buying booster (brand water tank size)? I do not know if I can recover the (small) water tank and top up the best equipment? I take all the advice! : Cheesy:

Thank you
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Replacement booster

by Macro » 06/04/16, 08:53

Do you know what has dropped on your booster .... Because I have one of the same kind that runs for years .... Without problem ... It is possible that it is simply the engine startup capacitor or the manocontact ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Theo91
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Theo91 » 06/04/16, 09:37

I have multiple leaks on all parties électriquesplus an electrical problem that does all crack up. That's why I changed. Too many worries.
I confess I do not know the parts you mentioned ..
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 06/04/16, 12:26

Better, in your case, replace the pump.
A basic pump will do the trick, but should be avoided (if you have the skills) all in one: pump, pressure switch and buffer tank. Indeed, by decoupling the whole, you can install a quality switch (easy to adjust and reliable) and a tank with a capacity less ridiculous than that provided automatically; subsequent maintenance will also be simplified.
A tank to 50 150 L would be appropriate, depending on your needs.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Theo91
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Theo91 » 06/04/16, 12:42

OK. I thought the 50l.Je have never put his hands in a device of this type.donc no skills. I had also a lot of light touches when the unit which worked quickly soulé me. Recommendations for equipment (to take or avoid) ?.
0 x
Christophe

Re: Replacement booster STERWINS

by Christophe » 06/04/16, 13:19

We have repaired a lot of boosters and pumps on this forum :) Feel free to do a search: search.php

Level reliability: I have a pump Gardena 620 W on my solar system which had to exceed 9000h operating now (and with hot water which is not logically failed record :D ) ... So I think you can go on the mark (the prices are very reasonable for the German equipment ...)
0 x
Theo91
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Theo91 » 06/04/16, 13:51

OK ;-)
So in principle a better pump with separate tank rather that a set type 4000 / 5 eco (to stay on the gardena)?
knowing that if I plug my toilet above, it's going to walk at least 2 times / day on average.

otherquestion a type 3000/4 watering pump can be "simply" connected to my tank rather than having a water tank? where do you really need the water tank?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/04/16, 14:02

Not required: there are boosters without tank ... with electronic control and precise enough pressure.
but:

a) it costs a bit more expensive
b) the pump will run more often (no pressure reserve volume)
0 x
Theo91
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Theo91 » 06/04/16, 14:19

ok, as I want to avoid the pressures of light touches in the pipes, it is better to have a reservoir under pressure ..
So a coolant pump (pump-type garden classic or Comfort) + tank. no need to pressure switch? (Integrated pump I guess?).
(I just found the pressure switch of definition, I also had a leak this level ..)
please
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/04/16, 15:30

Ah no, a pressure switch is not systematically integrated into a pump ... except those which have a "lack of water" safety device ... (which therefore measures the discharge pressure, if too low after X seconds when the pump is running, then we cut everything ...)
0 x

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "