Water recuperator: information search

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
little sparrow
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by little sparrow » 02/10/06, 09:29

Hello ,

hi stlsbdgctfndjfab ... heuuuu ... "Fab." perhaps ?? ....
excuse me .. it's humor ..... :D

if you want to know if it is the construction (on site) that is the most financially interesting, or the purchase of prefabricated tanks ...., on the one hand you have to know what total volume you are planning precisely, and on the other hand, you have to ask for several quotes (yes several because we often see big price differences !!) for the complete materials for a solid construction, and several quotes also at diff. companies "specialized" in install. EDP ​​....., and there you can get an idea ...

if small volume and easy access for concrete mixer, can be interesting to build ....
if large volume, it becomes tedious as a job, heavy in materials and reinforcement reinforcement, and expensive in mat./raraillage .....

there is also your precise location to take into account, because whether for the supply of materials (if construction) or for the delivery of tanks and moving equipment, you must also know how to judge the best opportunities .....

ex. maybe you have in your corner a manufacturing tanks, but which does not sell / deliver to individuals ..., and the nearest specialized company is 300Km away .... !! , never mind, you should arrange with your filmmaker so that he insists on being able to buy him the necessary equipment, and organize the delivery .....
ex. on the contrary, you have a factory at 300Km but which can sell you directly, and you have a company specialized in your corner but which is much too expensive (as often!), or you compare the additional cost of the company with the cost of tank + transport from the manufacturer ......, or if you are (perhaps) several people interested in your sector, it is to make a purchasing group and especially transport !! ....

there is also an important and decisive thing to take into account: do you have real ease of access to the installation site for heavy machinery? (large excavator, Maniscopic, router, large truck)

do you also know the bases of calculation necessary to determine you which is the most adequate volume, the most coherent for your precise case, according to your surface of catchment and your precise rate of pluiviometry ??

concerning the addresses of suppliers and / or companies, must see in which corner you are located .....
concerning the prices of concrete tanks (generally cheaper than "plastic"), you will find everything and everywhere ....
for (real) round tanks, it generally turns around 200 € / m3 HT ...., for tanks / rectangular pits, it turns around 150 € / m3 HT ....
for my part, I got (wholesale and in common!) mine (round) direct from the manufacturer at 100 € / m3 ttc and delivered !!!!!!!
here is where is the interest to be well informed, to look well everywhere and especially .... to do it yourself !!!

I hope you will see a little more clearly ......

amicalement : Wink:
@+
0 x
well hello to you !! ...
sltcfab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by sltcfab » 13/10/06, 14:45

hi ptit pierro

I realize that I will have a job to find everything I want, because around me there is not a lot of concrete tank manufacturer
I follow in Lorraine, I intend to make a tank of 4 m3 env by connecting my 110 m² roof and my drainage with clear and abundant water to water the garden, the flowers, probably the toilets and maybe the washing machine
for access no stress I will be near the road because I will put it under the terrace that I will build next year next to the house
one more question, there will be tax credit next year, does that mean that you have to install it by a pro?

come on, chao and thank you

FAB
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 13/10/06, 22:34

Here, I found this for you http://www.reservoirs06.com/

ideal if you have a crawlspace

Pascal
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 14/10/06, 10:27

sltcfab wrote:one more question, there will be tax credit next year, does that mean that you have to install it by a pro?

come on, chao and thank you

FAB

not necessarily, but the tax credit only concerns equipment
http://www.ademe.fr/presse/Communiques/cp2005/cp_2005_01_20credit_d'impot.htm
upon presentation of a company invoice.

and since the tax credit corresponds roughly to the margin that the company makes on the equipment ... it is not of much use if you are able to do the installation yourself

Only solution, buy the material alone from a company (Casto is a company) or make an invoice minimizing the workforce for the benefit of the material

Pascal
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
sltcfab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by sltcfab » 15/10/06, 15:46

Thank you pascal for your info
But I don't have a crawl space, and I don't have the courage to do this work alone, I'm not "skilled" enough
0 x
sltcfab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by sltcfab » 11/01/07, 10:29

I was taught recently, but I don't know why yet, that the water from my drainage I couldn't use, it's really stupid, but why !!!
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 11/01/07, 17:49

sltcfab wrote:I was taught recently, but I don't know why yet, that the water from my drainage I couldn't use, it's really stupid, but why !!!
Not use it for what purpose?

If it's for "to water the garden, the flowers, "like you said I really don't see what's stopping you.
For toilets, it requires one to create a network and for the washing machine, there can be a health risk.
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
sltcfab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by sltcfab » 16/01/07, 00:51

hi lumberjack, what do you mean by creating a network for the wc
0 x
Tarzan
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Tarzan » 26/09/07, 15:33

My bof went through Sté SMVE in 31 ( www.smve.fr ), he took a 7 m3 tank (he should have taken 10 m3) to supply the toilets, dishwasher, watering, car ...,
it also has a sewage treatment plant followed by a reed filter which ends in a 3 m3 tank to recover water from the station (but only for watering or washing the car). And he is super happy, especially when he receives the water bills! ! !
0 x
masterchief
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

rainwater recovery tax credit

by masterchief » 06/10/07, 19:11

The decree announced by the water law of December 2006 establishing a tax credit was published on May 5, 2007.

Be careful to have the invoices made out!

another is being prepared for interior uses (WC, washing floors).

Here is the text of the decree already published:

3 of article 18 bis of appendix IV to the general tax code is supplemented by a c worded as follows:

C) Rainwater recovery equipment collected downstream from inaccessible roofs for uses outside the home, or for uses defined by a joint decree of the ministries in charge of health and ecology, inside dwellings, made up of:

- a crapaudine, installed at the top of each gutter descent conveying the water to the storage;

- either a rainwater diversion system towards the storage installed on a gutter descent (in the case of a single descent), or a manhole gathering all of the recovered water;

- a screen filtration device, removable for cleaning, with a mesh of less than 5 mm, placed upstream of the storage;

- a storage device, excluding rehabilitated systems comprising one or more tanks connected to each other, meeting the following minimum requirements:

- waterproof;

- resistant to variations in filling;

- not translucent;

- closed, covered with a solid and secure cover;

- comprising a ventilation device fitted with a mosquito repellant grid; and

- equipped with a flooded water inlet, an overflow system provided with a non-return valve (except in the case where the overflow takes place via the water inlet);

- drainable, fully cleanable and allowing manual access to any point on the wall;

- connecting pipes between the bypass system and the storage and between the overflow and the base of the derived gutter;

- a lockable draw-off tap;

- a visible and permanently sealed plate, above the draw-off tap, clearly marked "non-potable water and a characteristic pictogram."
0 x