Pumping on existing drilling

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 04/04/12, 22:27

we can't guess what's at the bottom

in general a well is a hole with a pipe and a valve at the bottom: we can reassemble the pipes to check or change the valve

if you only see the pipe coming out of the ground, you have to dig a little around to see how it's done

you di not being able to put something in the pipes: it may be a bend to enter a well which is not exactly under the pump
0 x
falord
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by falord » 04/04/12, 23:05

I tried to move the pipe a bit and it is unplayable. It will be impossible to go back up except effectively to dig around but will have to dig deep.

I do not have the impression that there is an elbow but rather a reduction but I do not understand why. It may be a junction between 2 tubes.

In any case, it's nice to focus on my "problem" (and there's still a worse problem) especially with the few elements that I am able to provide.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 04/04/12, 23:16

Digging a little on 50cm to 1m, can give an idea of ​​what was done to insert the tube.
In general, the drilling is left with the tube without anything inside, which allows the tube to be removed, if necessary. Maybe there is a hat with dirt on it that hides it ?????
0 x
falord
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by falord » 04/04/12, 23:40

I do not understand "drilling with the tube without anything in it". Like a well with the tube which plunges inside and which would be retained by the famous hat?
I rather imagined that the tube would be pushed in by tapping on it with a Turkish head.

In any case, I will try this weekend to dig a little. I'll keep you informed.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 04/04/12, 23:54

I have never seen a tube directly inserted with a valve at the bottom

if we can push in a tube, it's just a tube drilled at the bottom, and we go down inside another tube with the valve

when i say i've never seen it doesn't prove it doesn't exist but it would be a very bad way to do it

also specify the diameter of your pipes
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 05/04/12, 10:42

chatelot16 wrote:if we can push in a tube, it's just a tube drilled at the bottom, and we go down inside another tube with the valve
Perhaps it just has the outer tube and the inner tube has been removed (or never put on) :?:
0 x
falord
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by falord » 05/04/12, 13:29

The arm pump was directly connected to a steel tube so I don't think there was another tube inside.

I was actually thinking about this system.

Is there a need for a valve at the bottom?
0 x
falord
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by falord » 05/04/12, 13:33

I forgot to mention that the inside diameter of the steel tube is 37 mm
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 05/04/12, 14:18

you may well be mounting your image: check valve almost at the top of a tube driven directly into the ground

no caplet at the bottom

the wire that you pressed abuts the valve: what length?

if it is not too deep, you can dig, to access the valve, dismantle it to clean it or change it

it is not essential to put the valve at the bottom of the hole, it's better at the bottom, but it also works at the top

as long as not to put it really at the bottom it is better to put it completely out of the ground to facilitate maintenance
0 x
falord
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by falord » 05/04/12, 14:58

I am not sure I have a valve because if I put a very thin rigid pipe, I reach the water (6m) then I arrive in abutment at about 9m (the tip?).
By cons, if I put a larger pipe (confident I bought a corrugated pipe which I do not know the diameter), I am stuck after a few meters.

If you say that we can put a valve at the top, I could install it myself, directly connected to the steel tube, then connect a piece of my corrugated pipe which will be connected on the other side to the pump. No ?
0 x