river pump, simple solutions?

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
marieagnes
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by marieagnes » 17/07/09, 16:36

I'm so stupid that I don't even understand the question ...! :|

the "swimming pool" in fact it is a water hole in the stream ... which is about two meters lower than the stream and about 12 m lower than the bamboos

(I answered there ???)
0 x
Obelix
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Obelix » 17/07/09, 16:47

Bjr,
No !
The height between the pool level and the stream between the two walls in the photo.
So that sinks difference in level => how much ??

Obelix
0 x
In medio stat virtus !!
marieagnes
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by marieagnes » 17/07/09, 16:51

ah ok, well not much ... i would say less than 20 cm the elevation is not huge (i will take a photo it will be more meaningful)
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

ram or pulser pump

by oli 80 » 17/07/09, 16:56

hello, if you do not manage to build, you can also go on youtube and enter "hydraulic ram" in the search engine, you will already have an idea on the assembly
0 x
jlt22
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jlt22 » 17/07/09, 18:41

Hello,
Some links to get an idea of ​​what a ram pump is;
There is even a manufacturer, it seems expensive to me; but there is all the same interesting information.

http://www.onpeutlefaire.com/fichestech ... belier.php

http://www.etyc.org/ecologie-caledonie/869

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/energies-no ... h12-71.htm

http://www.walton.fr/fr/cadrebelierprefr.htm
0 x
marieagnes
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by marieagnes » 18/07/09, 11:32

:|
to tell you the truth, i read all the imaginable things on the internet, i watched all the movies on youtube, but that's not why i understood qq thing .... :|
that's why I asked you for your ease to make a special neophite plan (like making a water pump for dummies ....)
: Mrgreen:
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 18/07/09, 18:13

marieagnes wrote::|
to tell you the truth, i read all the imaginable things on the internet, i watched all the movies on youtube, but that's not why i understood qq thing .... :|
that's why I asked you for your help to make a special neophyte plan (like making a water pump for dummies ....)

No panic, Marie, we'll get there, Christophe has installed one in a stream much less sturdy than yours and it therefore works, a little patience, I suggest that the question remains open until the man in the situation arises which will provide us with a useful indication for installation & implementation ...

It's holidays for now, and I'm sure that one or the other will come to help out our charming bird of paradise ...

Meow :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

pumps with impeller

by oli 80 » 17/11/09, 21:56

good evening, this is what I found, but unfortunately it is a Brazilian company http://www.zmbombas.com.br if only this kind of company could be established everywhere it is this company which manufactures these pumps of which I have already put videos above and in another subject dedicated to the pumps of rivers
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 17/11/09, 23:53

marieagnes wrote::|
that's why I asked you for your ease to make a special neophite plan (like making a water pump for dummies ....)

Well, I'm amazed that nobody is answering anything here ...

Did you find what you were looking for Marie-Agnès?

Meow
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
marieagnes
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by marieagnes » 18/11/09, 11:35

:P Hello !
yes i found my happiness but not here ..... rather in my softened brain ....

I picked up all the bits of pipe that were lying around, I taped them to each other (yes yes with big brown tape) and I put a funnel on the end. then with my legs, I climbed upstream and I wedged my pipe between two large stones.

suddenly in my garden I have a hose that is constantly flowing. when I don't need water I put the hose back in the river and when I want I use it to water!

a system that has the merit of being completely free! : Cheesy:

couack couack!
0 x