Proces of rainwater: the customer mistaken for an idiot!

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
little sparrow
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by little sparrow » 15/02/09, 19:35

Re,

Explain to me that you can bury a septic tank at the bottom of your garden which is less sturdy than a water tank ???

it is so difficult to think a minimum ..! ???

one piece of land is not the other ...
the nature of a soil according to climatic conditions is not the same on all terrains ...
the nature of a soil according to the topographic environment is not the same on all terrains ...
a product of one brand is not necessarily identical to the similar product of another brand ...

so ... some bury septic tanks (without the "c", sorry, I had stupidly copied ..) in plastic for rainwater without any problem, even empty ...
others bury concrete septic tanks that split ...

nothing general to draw from these particular cases ..!

Everything depends of the product but especially of the nature of the soil in which it is established !!

OKAY ??

the fact remains that a TE or septic tank is not technically designed for internal level variations .. !!

can also be the quality of the PVC .. polluting for septic and food for the other ???

personally, I have a hard time understanding how we can consider PVC in "food grade" .. !! ???

cordially
0 x
well hello to you !! ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/02/09, 19:40

Indeed good remarks on the mechanical aspect, but the septic tank (thank you prof) also empties from time to time and therefore must resist the earth pressure in the same way as the rainwater tank.

At the design level, we can clearly see the radial ribs for the mechanical resistance of the 2 tanks: actually there are more on the rainwater tank. Does this justify a price multiplied by 2,2? Yes if the rainwater tank weighs 2,2 times longer when empty ... I doubt it.

I remain convinced that, for reasons of durability and probably environmental standards, the thickness of the septic tank is greater ...
0 x
aidiv
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by aidiv » 15/02/09, 19:44

just for information I said "PVC" by mistake I do not know plastoc, ploymachin, synthetic etc ... in clear not concrete.
0 x
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 15/02/09, 19:51

Hi,
It is true that people buy but we forgot to learn to count.
good, I ramble.
So at this price you have to fill it between 60 and 80 times before amortizing it if I take as an example that consumption + depolution I pay around 5 euros per m3.
So the biggest worry is when winter is always full and in summer always empty.
Hence the idea that I had had to buy at Auchan a pool on sale 20 euros 3600 liters and more people believe that I live in luxury :)
But there are also the big ones which make in the 17m3 for less than 100 euros.
But in the comparisons that think of the water heater with solar panel or it is better to be of the sign of the fish.
a + claude
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 15/02/09, 20:21

aidiv wrote:just for information I said "PVC" by mistake I do not know plastoc, ploymachin, synthetic etc ... in clear not concrete.

polyethylene :D
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/02/09, 20:25

It is indicated for the septic tank but the other one I was not sure: do you confirm Delnoram?
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 15/02/09, 20:28

Personally, I have difficulty understanding how we can consider PVC "food grade" .. !! ???

oh well .. is why?
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 15/02/09, 20:29

It is indicated for the recovery of water, the septic tank there is nothing :D

but there are also HDPE septic tanks
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"

"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 15/02/09, 20:32

Food?
In any case, the use of rainwater is not supposed to be a food use.
It is even necessary to differentiate the 2 water networks. That of city, "drinkable" and that of rain water (or recycled water, gray water).
As rainwater is supposed to supply washing machines and dishwashers, the garden, the swimming pool, washing the car etc, the use of a food container is not necessary. So this does not excuse the additional cost ...
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/02/09, 20:44

boubka wrote:
Personally, I have difficulty understanding how we can consider PVC "food grade" .. !! ???

oh well .. is why?

Must stop paranoid with PVC ... How many gutters are PVC with rainwater recovery? How many food greenhouse are in PVC with runoff in all the vegetable garden when it rains!

PVC is dangerous especially when you burn it ...
0 x