Privatization of drinking water ... Long live the European Union !!

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
RV-P
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by RV-P » 26/02/13, 17:18

- And to think that there is One (it is not a man!) Who "invented" a particularly powerful "system" of water purification, to such an extent that it is "used" directly by more than half of the world's population: it is the water cycle ! Even the most polluted water comes out completely pure with this "system" and there is no need to purify it again! This system has been operating since the creation of the Earth and it is not about to stop.
- It was to such an extent that, realizing this, a baker from Brittany (where even "drinking" water is polluted by nitrates!) Had the idea of ​​making bread with this water declared "no potable "! Result? The bread tasted much better than "tap" water, and satisfied customers came back en masse!
- If you have a rainwater collector, use it! For the purification of residues (which most often come from the roof), a "simple" activated carbon filter is sufficient!
0 x
It's easier to just make things complicated than complicate simple things!
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/02/13, 17:20

+1
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 26/02/13, 22:20

slut,

+ or - 1 it depends on the materials of your roof, the location of your house, go do it on a Parisian or city roof with a rate of pollution by exhaust gas, amexico like ...;)

Then it depends on the clouds, right? I don't know that's a question :) .. but I tell myself that if there are a lot of factories in the area the rains are likely to be quite acidic anyway and therefore require a very simple treatment to correct the ph by adding gravel limestone for example (good idea taken up at chatelot) ...

if not you can read the link here

http://www.eautarcie.com/

it's really not bad, Belgian but not bad at all;) : Mrgreen:
... very well even in fact I find ...

But in addition to water we can talk, as in the site above, the reprocessing of fecal matter and urine, which is also a business, it's the same in fact;) ...

And if we have reflected well, everything is for the best because all the tips are treated;) ...
0 x
RV-P
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by RV-P » 28/02/13, 06:30

- Not bad at all, this "Tarcie" site! There are even ideas to "pump" to apply it at home "without drum or trumpet"!
- But already, for existing installations:
* Supply their toilets with rain water rather than "chlorinated" water for those who already have a septic tank,
* Return to the "sump" system (with filtering upstream, plant a tree next to it to use the fertilizers contained in the detergents and soaps) for gray water, especially for those who are on a good filtering ground (the idea to spread its gray water in the garden is not "couyonne" at all! In addition, it fertilizes!)!
- Indeed: the chlorine present in "drinking" water destroys the microbes necessary for the liquefaction of faeces and rainwater is totally devoid of it.
- As regards the collection of water in polluted regions (Paris), why not filter and purify? We sell activated carbon filters (0,5 micron purification!) And, to "deacidify" acidic water, a limestone sand filter is very suitable (even at home, with a little coral sand from time to time) ! It is neither expensive nor complicated. And, in addition, no need for a Bac + 5 to apply that!
0 x
It's easier to just make things complicated than complicate simple things!

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "