Flexible drain pipe for wastewater (non-rigid)?

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Flytox

by Flytox » 05/04/11, 18:23

You can also look at the broken truck. They have pipes to join the air filter that could be suitable, it is within 100 mm and contorted as desired ... : Mrgreen:

There is also the solution with a car inner tube section. As a stiffener to keep it open, you slide in sections of pvc 100mm more or less bevelled to "guide" the angle you want it to take.

In this case, it is necessary to limit the efforts on the pipe, the air chamber is not super thick and support the pipe as little as possible with a peg etc ...

With a Solex inner tube, for holding to products it works on the evacuation of a camping car sink for more than 10 years ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 05/04/11, 18:28

Flytox

The rubber does not hold up well over time, at least not at this thickness!

I can hardly imagine dirk having to collect the excrement in the chimney!

Your use is only partial in camping and chlorine does not go well with cahoutchou!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 05/04/11, 18:48

Alain G wrote:Here is a flexible pipe that would do the trick but be careful to use the right clamps!

http://www.techni-contact.com/produits/ ... he-produit

A necklace like this:
http://www.otelo.fr/is-bin/INTERSHOP.en ... 6032&No=10

+1
Everything you need for a good, reliable and durable installation.
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 05/04/11, 19:08

thank you AlainG, this link seems interesting and I had not found it.
It is sure that if I can find a flexible, I would rather rather than risk breaking or stuck a rigid PVC in the bushel.
I will contact the company that distributes this pipe.
I also found some interesting stuff on the suction pipes of agricultural motor pumps. there seems to be reinforced 100mm.
0 x
Click my signature
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 05/04/11, 22:20

dirk pitt wrote:thank you AlainG, this link seems interesting and I had not found it.
It is sure that if I can find a flexible, I would rather rather than risk breaking or stuck a rigid PVC in the bushel.
I will contact the company that distributes this pipe.
I also found some interesting stuff on the suction pipes of agricultural motor pumps. there seems to be reinforced 100mm.

Welcome dirk pitt!

The suction hose (vaccum) is much more expensive or even 4 times that the one I offer you, the ideal is to communicate with them and explain your problem to them, they will surely help you!
:D
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.

Criticism is good if added to some compliments.

Alain