Question on a future water recovery facility

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Steeve.Gi
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Steeve.Gi » 08/03/08, 13:54

Thank you for your answers, but how do I find the answers to my other questions?
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 08/03/08, 15:55

the belier is a solution: it uses the energy of all the flow of the water which goes from some put to pump a much smaller flow to several tens of meter of high

it can also work to load a pressure tank

the only disadvantage is to waste a large part of the flow just to make the mechanical energy

if your flow is low it will take a huge tank that will cost more than an electric pump
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 08/03/08, 16:04

for the overflow of the tank I prefer to stop the filling when the tank is full than to pass all the water in and let overflow

I prefer to leave the water tranquil, which is purified by decantation rather than permanently to carry additional impurities by a useless flow
0 x
Steeve.Gi
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Steeve.Gi » 08/03/08, 16:11

chatelot16 wrote:for the overflow of the tank I prefer to stop the filling when the tank is full than to pass all the water in and let overflow

I prefer to leave the water tranquil, which is purified by decantation rather than permanently to carry additional impurities by a useless flow

ok, so I will realize my overflow at the level of my first filtration at my source.
I'm just a little afraid of leaving stagnant water in my pipe between the source and the tank at the cellar, risk of frost in winter ???
0 x
Steeve.Gi
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Steeve.Gi » 08/03/08, 16:15

chatelot16 wrote:the belier is a solution: it uses the energy of all the flow of the water which goes from some put to pump a much smaller flow to several tens of meter of high

it can also work to load a pressure tank

the only disadvantage is to waste a large part of the flow just to make the mechanical energy

if your flow is low it will take a huge tank that will cost more than an electric pump

Frankly, I never hooked with the ram, I have some notion of hydraulics and I prefer a small suppressor, even if it costs me a little power!
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 10/03/08, 10:29

each his own !
but the booster is expensive and replaces too ...
you must try ...
http://www.nrjrealiste.fr/eau/belier.html

chatelot16 wrote:for the overflow of the tank I prefer to stop the filling when the tank is full than to pass all the water in and let overflow

well seen !
0 x
Steeve.Gi
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Steeve.Gi » 10/03/08, 11:18

jonule wrote:each his own !
but the booster is expensive and replaces too ...
you must try ...
http://www.nrjrealiste.fr/eau/belier.html

well seen !

Hi Jonule,

You ask me to try the belier, so buy it, and if it does not work, I'll have to buy my booster.
I do not understand why you do not have belier, I think I read that you also had a surface pump?
Frankly, I do not want to be a guinea pig, buy it ;-)
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 10/03/08, 12:15

no, but if I put you the link to make the ram, you can do it for 3 nothing!
a friend did it it cost him nothing, he recovered and met a guy from a workshop.

this is the advantage: try nothing with 3! otherwise it's on it's not an advantage .... ;-)

my friend built it, but wanted to try it in a river, cAD without slope, so unsuccessful try.
but he did not try from a source with slope!

did you go to see my self-build link?

I do not have a slope I will store the rain and reassemble via pump and pressure switch ;-)
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 10/03/08, 12:22

Steeve.Gi wrote:Frankly, I do not want to be a guinea pig, buy it ;-)

Oula, relax.

Nobody says you have to be a guinea pig and thank you for not attacking those who are kind enough to respond to your concerns - even if their answers do not suit you.

Come on, we breathe deeply a breath of fresh air and you relax.
0 x
little sparrow
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by little sparrow » 10/03/08, 12:35

Bonjour,

for the overflow of the tank I prefer to stop the filling when the tank is full than to pass all the water in and let overflow

Well, I would say it depends ...
provided you have good pre-filtration , and eg. in the case of 2 or more tanks in series, it is also interesting to let the flow run in the tanks (ensuring an "anti-backwash") to renew and oxygenate the water as well ...
to meditate according to the regularity or not of the pluviometry ...
(but that does not prevent to foresee by-pass ...)

cordially : Wink:
0 x
well hello to you !! ...