Septic tank maintenance: how to maintain it properly?

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/07/09, 10:39

What do you mean by ANC precisely Lumberjack in your message?

a) pit (s)
b) micro purification plant
c) filter garden
d) ...?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/07/09, 10:48

Sewerage...

All water tank, septic tank, spreading, lagooning ............ Any sanitation not connected to a so-called "sewerage" network ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/07/09, 10:52

Thank you that I understood, he said in his message.

What I wanted to know was: what ANC solutions are "planned" by the officials.

Do they tolerate filter gardens for example?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/07/09, 11:02

Christophe wrote:Thank you that I understood, he said in his message.

What I wanted to know was: what ANC solutions are "planned" by the officials.

Do they tolerate filter gardens for example?

One of my uncle had a lot of worries to have his filtering garden validated by the DDASS, they were talking about invalidating his building permit, so no possibility of connection to running water, electricity and so on ... He has been forced to do a sanitation in accordance with the law (septic tank spreading .....) it was ten years ago these equipment were never used ...
He used his lagoon (with reeds that filtered in the thing) and the composting of his dry toilet ... The DDASS again landed and looked for walnuts to the point that they almost took his kid away ... I do not know if all this has evolved since but in any case it was not the joy a decade ago in France ...
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by tigrou_838 » 21/07/09, 11:06

say christophe, given the situation of your land, you have a superb possibility for lagooning from the house to the river below ?????????

I had already looked to do at home, but the situation of the ground, the slope and the necessary size did not allow me to do it.

in addition I am next to a daycare and a school and the town hall.

if I have to put a pump, it will be discharge with a small pipe at the pit outlet, all on the solar collector.

ps: I am in France, so to see if it is the same regulations as in Belgium.

tigrou
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/07/09, 11:10

tigrou_838 wrote:say christophe, given the situation of your land, you have a superb possibility for lagooning from the house to the river below ?????????

Well yes if it's possible that's what we will do (not sure that this is possible ... see Macro's remark ...) ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/07/09, 11:15

In France ... Obviously it has evolved, you have to apply for an exemption subject to a lot of constraints ...
http://www.ddaf45.agriculture.gouv.fr/I ... 8b8911.pdf
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 21/07/09, 12:08

This is not how I understood:

- if you set up a system, it is the SPANC which is competent

- so when submitting the permit, I think you must describe the system, which must meet the standards indicated; SPANC will be able to control ...

To my understanding, the exemption is when you do not have the possibility of setting up a system ...

I think biological systems have come a long way. In my neighborhood, the only new house that has been built has it ... I think it is in order ....
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/07/09, 13:26

I hope that it has evolved and that it will continue in this direction ... After my big old energy house I intend to start a real estate project of total autonomy ... To no longer have to rack rack constantly with monopoly holders of all kinds ...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 21/07/09, 14:07

Christophe wrote:[...] Do they tolerate filtering gardens for example?
It's not easy...
What Macro tells is symptomatic of the dogmatism that actually prevailed at the DDASS ...
It has evolved a little, it should have evolved a lot more but there is resistance ...

For the "pure individual", it remains difficult to make a reed filter (by the way, it is much more efficient than a lagoon!), But there is a flaw: it is enough to be at 2 housing to do of ... collective!
This is where most of the boxes that sell reed filter concepts rest.

Afterwards, you may come across people who understand a little the stakes of this type of realization and who agree to validate these solutions when you "push" them a little ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "