Feed the rainwater in toilets

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
salsitawapa
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by salsitawapa » 22/05/09, 09:25

little sparrow wrote:Bonjour,

I must point out here that any assembly allowing a physical connection between the different interior networks is henceforth prohibited.!

any assembly of the type double-valves, valves + non-return, anti-machine or anti-bazaar is no longer authorized, including even the backflow preventers themselves !! (which do not prevent a possible rise in bacteria although they avoid any "water return" ..)

the principle of disconnection "by total overflow with load break" , as applied to automated pumping stations (which all installers now install) approved to standard EN1717 ...

Can you give us a site which has it in photo with explanation STP? And where to buy it + price ??? Thank you
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 22/05/09, 11:54

yes, but, once it has passed .... :D

I can see a tap in the garage that we connect with a garden hose to the other circuit, between 2 inspections 8)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 24/05/09, 15:54

If it is that for the water of the toilets, the simplest is still to put a new small pipe which goes from the tank (or the pump) to the reserve of the flush of the toilets (garden hose 16 or 20 mm). The tanks of the toilets plan to be able to put a float system on the 2 sides and at home I put 2: when the rainwater tank is full, I close the water tap of the tank coming from the network, when there is no more water I open it. That's all !
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
little sparrow
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by little sparrow » 27/05/09, 10:19

Bonjour,

Can you give us a site which has it in photo with explanation STP? And where to buy it + price ??? Thank you

well in fact, it is not a "device", or a "product" (material) that we buy ... but a "principle", a "system" of application ...

water must pour out falling" to have a "load break" or "air gap" (mini 5 cm) between the outlet of the city water supply pipe (make-up) and the maximum water level (overflow) in the make-up tank into which the pump will draw the city water if more rain water available ..
so as not to have physical contact between the city water supply pipe and rainwater or its circuit ...

yes, but, once it has passed ....

I can see a tap in the garage that we connect with a garden hose to the other circuit, between 2 inspections

well .... everyone cheats if he wants and as he wants ....
but it's still a purely personal matter .. !!

If it is that for the water of the toilets, the simplest is still to put a new small pipe which goes from the tank (or the pump) to the reserve of the flush of the toilets (garden hose 16 or 20 mm). The tanks of the toilets plan to be able to put a float system on the 2 sides and at home I put 2: when the rainwater tank is full, I close the water tap of the tank coming from the network, when there is no more water I open it. That's all !

example which seems to me to be the simplest and the most relevant .... in this case where it only concerns WCs for indoor use ...

cordially
0 x
well hello to you !! ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 27/05/09, 13:48

So like that, we get the charge break, right?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 27/05/09, 15:27

"Load failure" ...
kezako?
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
little sparrow
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by little sparrow » 27/05/09, 21:03

Re,

So like that, we get the charge break, right?

normally yes ....
but only for the WC ...

"Load failure" ...
kezako?

see on this page .., the second diagram (Set of protection) which gives you an idea (on this example for an evacuation) of what is "a load break with venting" ....

cordially
0 x
well hello to you !! ...
little sparrow
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by little sparrow » 27/05/09, 21:09

Re,

and also , an explanatory video of the operation of a "BA type backflow preventer", but which acts more as an "improved anti-return valve" and keeps physical contact ....
therefore does not correspond to the principle of "total disconnection by overflow" (with load break) which is now required ....

cordially
0 x
well hello to you !! ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 28/05/09, 00:09

Said and why not make a separate circuit powered by a vacuum pump, like everyone else?

No return risk or drinking well water in this case!

You feed your toilets, your laundries and hop finished the comedy
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
little sparrow
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by little sparrow » 28/05/09, 09:53

Bonjour,

why not make a separate circuit powered by a vacuum pump, like everyone else?

yes, of course, but only if there is certainty (with safety margin) never to be dry in rainwater for the uses reserved for it from the start ....
(which is rarely the case ..)

there is also (as I have already explained) the flexible hose system connected to a double supply, either rainwater or tap water ...
(which costs a lot less than doubling the circuits!)

cordially
0 x
well hello to you !! ...