Well equipment from A to Z

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 07/07/12, 19:08

Simple: once the pump assembly is turned on by the effect of the on / off button, the pressure switch controls the start to fill the tank and causes the stop when the upper pressure limit setpoint is reached, etc. . 8)
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 07/07/12, 19:14

nouzi wrote:thanks thanks

I will go see myself in store.
the problem is that a la cambrousse must go far.
the opinions of Internet users on the sales of this kind of material by internet is not terrible.

just one last question:
how will the submersible pump stop when the tank is full?
there is just an on / off button. :?:

Sorry, but I don't know the meaning of cambrousse!

This is why I spoke of a high-end tank but not knowing your buget it is difficult for me to refer you to a better tank.

You connect the power supply to the pump on the pressure switch that I mentioned above, the connection is well indicated on the box and the installation instructions.

You must not use the pump without this pressure switch because the pressure of a submerged pump is enormous!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Nuzi
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Nuzi » 07/07/12, 19:32

Ok thanks everyone

and as a 100 liter quality tank what do you recommend?

I'm pretty poor, but I hate struggling and depressing when it doesn't work. I prefer to pay and buy my peace of mind.

precisely, cambrousse, it is the countryside at the bottom of nowhere.
and to find honest convenience stores, you have to get up early.

it exists with filling of the tank from above? supposedly to prevent air from filling the balloon?
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 07/07/12, 20:41

if it is a good well which always has water it is useless to store water in a tank

the only use of the bladder tank is to avoid starting the pump for a drop of water:

buy a booster on promotion just to have the tank and the pressure switch is not stupid

unless your pump is in three phase and the pressure switch of the booster will be single phase

to be a purist I see a difference between membrane and bladder accumulator

a membrane, it is especially to maintain the pressure in the heating circuits: the membrane divides the tank in 2 we see the crimping around the tank: air at the top, water at the bottom, between the membrane and the sheet: this is not good for drinking water, which makes the sheet rust: it is just good for water in central heating in closed circuit which lost its oxygen and is not corosive

the bladder tank is made differently: the air is between the tank and the bladder ... the water is only in the rubber bladder ... so the tank can be made of sheet metal neither galvanized nor enamelled
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 07/07/12, 20:56

I just saw the link of your pump
http://www.bricommerce.com/pompe-grande ... PGP900.cfm
it is rather the kind too powerful for your depth, but whatever: it is really cheap and you could not have found better

it is not clearly indicated that it is mono 220V but it looks like it

it is specified that the 20m cable is 4 conductor: this is a good sign that means that the starting capacitor is in the case: it is a very good thing ... the condenser is a weak point ... when it is in the pump the pump is dead, or difficult to dismantle: with the condenser in the box it is easy to repair

to use with a pressure switch leaves the button of the pump housing always on and passes the 220V wire which feeds through the pressure switch
0 x
Nuzi
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Nuzi » 07/07/12, 21:27

thank you for these reassuring details /

indeed, I would not want the pump or pumps to start as soon as a tap is opened.

When I get the pressure switch, I'll ask you again for the wire
( last phrase)

and thank you for referring me to this site.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 07/07/12, 23:29

Alain G wrote:Sorry, but I don't know the meaning of cambrousse!

translation for canada:

la cambrousse in slang translated into french it is quite simply the countryside, but in a derogatory sense ... lost countryside ... supplied by the raven ... far from everything
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 08/07/12, 18:52

nouzi wrote:Ok thanks everyone

and as a 100 liter quality tank what do you recommend?

I'm pretty poor, but I hate struggling and depressing when it doesn't work. I prefer to pay and buy my peace of mind.

precisely, cambrousse, it is the countryside at the bottom of nowhere.
and to find honest convenience stores, you have to get up early.

it exists with filling of the tank from above? supposedly to prevent air from filling the balloon?

The tanks that I proposed to you seem to be the standard in Europe, I have this one of very high quality:

http://comparer.ebay.fr/like/1108243957 ... 639&query={query}&fitem=110824395755&linkin_id=7000614&kw={query}&sortbid=22&ff4=262571_262591

http://www.wellmate.com/en-US/product/r ... wm-series/

You can see how to connect the tank, the pressure switch and the gauge. on the left the water inlet, on the right towards the house, ideally you add a safety which avoids the overpressure in the circuit which will evacuate the water if the pressure becomes too strong but that depends on the power of the pump in pressure, I have this security because my pump is very powerful and can burst my pipes.

Thank you to you and Chatelot for the definition of cambrousse! : Mrgreen:

I prefer filling from below to avoid the accumulation of deposits in the tank, the bladder is precisely there to prevent water from taking the place of air by isolating the two parts!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.

Criticism is good if added to some compliments.

Alain

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "