Wind turbine that recovers water ... From air

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Giul
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Wind turbine that recovers water ... From air

by Giul » 09/10/09, 07:43

Air humidity recovery wind turbine:
up to 100L / day :D

http://www.voanews.com/french/archive/2 ... e79177947a

http://www.eolewater.com/Eole-Water.pdf

passed to the Telematin newspaper this day

@+
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 09/10/09, 09:12

It's boring ! There are other techniques to do this (large plastic canvases stretched between 2 poles) and seawater desalination techniques using solar energy (species of large greenhouses), therefore significantly cheaper and especially very low technology.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 09/10/09, 13:38

The wind turbine draws in air, which is cooled using electricity generated by the wind, the water vapor is condensed and then filtered.

Someone understood the principle?

The air is cooled by what?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 09/10/09, 13:42

Hello
The air is cooled by what?

heat pump I imagine ...
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 09/10/09, 15:48

This subject has already been discussed!

It is a large dehumidifier that recovers water from the air!

Basically, an alternator that activates a compressor with a refrigerant that condenses the moisture in a drop of water to recover it.
:D
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

air well

by oli 80 » 09/10/09, 17:42

hello, there are the air wells, to recover water by condenciation http://neuf.recherche.aol.fr/aol/idoidP ... erien.html

here is a site on this wind turbine http://neuf.recherche.aol.fr/aol/idoidP ... 2Fpuit.htm
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 09/10/09, 18:34

To develop what I said quickly this morning, I remember a TV report seen 30 or 40 years ago where we saw simple plastic sheeting, stretched vertically between 2 stakes, the bottom being folded up to laugh.
This had been experienced on the Chilean coast.

Hot air has an unsuspected water retention potential: around 10 gr / kg (= around 50 liters) for dry air at 25 ° C.
But it is necessary to pass the air on the cold surface, because it does not go there all alone! A small site dehumidifier easily extracts 5 to 10 liters of water per 24 hours from the air in a living room.

Do not believe that it is with this that you can grow in the desert: far too expensive!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 09/10/09, 21:20

It’s big no matter what wind system + heat pump

If the application is to provide water and electricity, it will be better to put the refrigeration compressor on the wind turbine shaft, dito automobile air conditioning compressor
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

dehumidifier

by oli 80 » 09/10/09, 21:35

good evening, the dehumidifier, or even an air well, can recover, just as well water without mechanics, the system of the tarpaulin is also used in India as in Latin America,

the wind turbine would have been good as air conditioning, to condence water, I don't know if it would last long
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 09/10/09, 22:55

Well it did not last long and will not make more water ...

Damaged revolutionary wind turbine
3 contributions
Posted on Friday October 9, 2009 at 20:13 p.m.

Is it the ransom of the success aroused after the publication of our yesterday article on the front page of Provence, having triggered a whole series of media reactions (I TV, M6, France 3, France inter, France infos ...) , or the opposition to a wind project full of promise for the world? The prototype wind turbine transforming air into water imagined by Marc Parent in his workshop in Sainte-Tulle, was damaged overnight.

It was this morning at eight o'clock - two hours before the arrival of the sub-prefect of Forcalquier - that Marc Parent discovered his three-blade propeller installed at a height of ten meters, which now had only one! The others having fallen to the ground, as if shattered by a shock. The gendarmes of Manosque came to see the damage, and a complaint should be filed the same day by the company Eolewater.

Jean Pierre Tissier

source Provence
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...