Wind turbine that recovers water ... From air

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 13/10/09, 10:45

I thought it was a peltier module, like that of small car fridges, powered by the wind turbine which was cold to condense humidity ...
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 13/10/09, 13:24

I thought it was a peltier module

if this is the case it is even worse ... and it doesn t take away from the ridiculousness of the "invention" and especially of its destination: desert :!:
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 13/10/09, 13:30

and even if it means doing something as bad as that, you might as well use solar energy ...
d elsewhere the article even talks about coupling with the solar ...
we could also install a micro power plant ... nuclear : Mrgreen:
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 19/10/09, 21:40

elephant wrote:To develop what I said quickly this morning, I remember a TV report seen 30 or 40 years ago where we saw simple plastic sheeting, stretched vertically between 2 stakes, the bottom being folded up to laugh.
This had been experienced on the Chilean coast.

Hot air has an unsuspected water retention potential: around 10 gr / kg (= around 50 liters) for dry air at 25 ° C.

Do not believe that it is with this that you can grow in the desert: far too expensive!

Correct your honor, not the plastic of pure virgin wool ...
and again an article link (thank you nono)
http://www.laprovence.com/articles/2009 ... otable.php
Meow :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 07/11/09, 12:48

Hello

a lot of words, criticisms, etc ... he did not invent anything, certainly, but the goal of the whole is that at least one person had the idea to share it with others who have at their disposal only moving ambient air, soil, and dry river beds most of the time.

by home, we have everything or almost everything at our disposal: fresh water, rain, sea for some, sun, wind, etc ... but not everyone has all that, some have practically nothing to available to them and travel miles to get fresh water, if only for cooking.

nets stretched to catch water from clouds in South America or elsewhere, well, but not everyone has this type of climate ...

still need to put the needs into perspective, for many it is vital to travel great distances to get water for their current consumption, I am not talking here about agriculture which is a real abyss comparatively.

So, why not offer them the same populations drilling 60 or 80 m deep, with an electric pump powered for example with a wind turbine, which could extract water from the ambient air of course, but there is no need talk about it, taboo subject in this case.

too much to say on the subject

jeff
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 07/11/09, 13:23

one person had the idea to share it with others

50 000 euro :frown:
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 07/11/09, 13:30

and troubleshooting and maintenance of such a system
:?:
and all that for a few hundred liters per day in optimal conditions ....
as much to transit this water by trucks ...

I persist, installing air conditioning in the desert is stupid limit ... maybe for the emiras :|
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 07/11/09, 13:31

re

€ 50 but what will cost a borehole, bring in a drill, then find the energy to pump, and when the water table is exhausted, what other solution will remain?

you obviously reason for others by failing to specify that you live in cozy comfort.

obviously you have never been to a remote corner of Africa.

you immediately think of air conditioning and other nonsense ... a tanker truck, why not, with diesel fuel doped with water, this is a minimum of course.
I wonder why I try to express myself here!

jeff
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 07/11/09, 13:50

€ 50 but what will cost a borehole, bring in a drill, then find the energy to pump, and when the water table is exhausted, what other solution will remain?

who talks about drilling, you can always drill if there's nothing underneath :!:

immediately you think air conditioning and other nonsense

the very principle of this eoliene is ... a cap = a clim, more con since we do not even take advantage of the cost
: Cry:
you obviously reason for others by failing to specify that you live in cozy comfort.

obviously you have never been to a remote corner of Africa.

and you reason for whom? Maybe they should ask the Africans what they think?
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 07/11/09, 14:35

The production cost is between 10 and 000 euros, depending on the size of the wind turbine.

yeah ... c is the cost of produc in addition posed it must be in the 100 to 150 or more .... : Cry:
something for poor countries when only rich countries can acquire it and make it work :frown:

here is water which would be very much more expensive than the means of transporting it by land

for me this "inventor" is an opportunist : Cry:
0 x