Dynamisation of Schauberger water

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Energizing Schauberger Water

by Ahmed » 26/10/18, 21:56

To open a round tube to draw a dish, it is to do the operation strictly opposite of that which was at the origin of the tube! : Mrgreen:
If you want to get a thin dish, there are several solutions. First, it is possible to buy dishes of different sizes from specialized hardware stores (steel park department). If you want a very thin and tailor-made product, the easiest way is to contact a metalworker who will cut a strip of thin sheet metal to the desired width ... It's very fast, simple and precise with a shear guillotine (but cutting can be envisaged with more rudimentary means if one wants to operate oneself).
On the second point, if you use a flat 1 mm thick and a small width (which seems to me the case), the bending can be done cold without problem; it is sufficient to take into account that cold, the steel will express its elasticity and provide a spiral of a diameter greater than the mandrel: it is necessary to minimize the diameter of the latter accordingly.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 27/10/18, 10:02

arnodesbois wrote:Hello everybody

Would any of you have the knowledge, an idea, to design this Archimedean screw?

Thank you

No, we have no desire to advise for these ideas without interest.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 27/10/18, 13:24

Who are we? you and only you! : Evil:
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
arnodesbois
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by arnodesbois » 27/10/18, 21:58

moinsdewatt wrote:
arnodesbois wrote:Hello everybody

Would any of you have the knowledge, an idea, to design this Archimedean screw?

Thank you

thank you for your hospitality Image
0 x