Do yourself a drilling ram how?

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/03/10, 10:34

Bug? But no, immediately the big words!

Yes posted at the same second. It happens from time to time ...

If a server could not process 2 subjects at the same second, well it would be bad ... it would be from the "single user per second" server : Cheesy:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 24/03/10, 16:19

Very informative, I have a problem of dead well with dead sand pump !!! Pb at 70m depth !!!!!

To laugh, before China, there will be a new volcano !!!

The pressure to rise to the surface is 1Bar per 10 meters minimum !!
The atmospheric pressure of 1Bar limits to 10m in practice 7m for a vacuum suction pump.

Be very careful to support with care and very solid, from 1m deep. A lot of people and workers died by collapse, especially in a motley terrain, easily unstable.

The crowbar (it is necessary to have different the different sizes and masses) allows to break and drill even hard rocks and therefore it is possible to continue digging the rock with patience.
Very beneficial exercise for health and back !!!!

Finally I ask myself the question given this
My tank of 1000l only allows me 10 days without rain, which happens relatively often and even during the rainy periods the filling of the tank + the consomation makes that I could never fill any more than my 1m3 except at rare exceptions (this winter my tanker has never run over)

By taking a rainwater harvesting surface on 100m2 (large tarpaulins on the ground) we harvest 60m3 per year (and even more) which stored in a swimming pool (the cheapest, several large inflatables, if there is has no aesthetic constraints) allows enough water to spend the summer without rain ????
Horses spend 36m3 per year and therefore it should be possible to solve the shortage problem by increasing the area of ​​rainwater harvesting ????

Me, without my sand pit, I have city water, at 50m3 per summer, I spend € 150 per summer on watering, which in ten years of amortization limits the cost of a 1500m50 pool to € 3 , not found if you want an aesthetically correct pool for the neighborhood !!!!
Result I spend 150 € per year !!! instead of recovering the 50m3 of rainwater per year on my house.
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 24/03/10, 21:03

Good evening

Horses spend 36m3 per year and therefore it should be possible to solve the shortage problem by increasing the area of ​​rainwater harvesting ????

otherwise why not replace the horses with camels, they have their reserves on their backs at least, no need to build it!

jeff
0 x
unknown26
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by unknown26 » 24/03/10, 23:14

Hello,

water rose to 4.5m
so by pushing the strainer at 7m it should do it
but for now the downside is to make the pocket
but I'll fix it right this week

Good night
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 25/03/10, 03:37

Hello

with us the well having been dug by a backhoe up to 4m approximately, we filled a part with stones and gravel. I installed a 200 mm diameter PVC tube which allows us to draw water. but the water present being only the source of the surrounding runoff, it is unsuitable for doing anything other than watering the plants. the well also serves as a drain for rainwater, which is practical.

jeff
0 x
unknown26
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by unknown26 » 28/03/10, 22:55

Hi to all of you
here the subject is closed, for my part.
for the pocket I brought a tractor equipped with a compressor for the pruning of the vines and voila 11/12 bars of pressure, a tank of 700 liters emptied into the drilling pipe in a few minutes, that repeated for about 3 hours a real jeser.

Good luck to all, long live the site.

biz

The Drôme greet you very low
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 12/04/10, 16:55

Hello

expensive Forhorse, what has become of the drilling referred to in the subject?

news would be welcome!

jeff
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 12/04/10, 17:52

For the moment I have more urgent things to do, but the project is still topical.
I dug a well up to 1.70m deep and I encountered a lot of good size flint. I'm going to have to take out the big artillery (big mason's puncher)
As I have current again on site (see subject on the burnt 24V / 230V converter) it will be possible.
I am also blocked by a more financial aspect of the project, I would need to invest in a small hoist to go up the earth but my finances do not allow it for the moment.
Anyway, seeing what I come up against the drilling would not have been possible, either with the sheep, or with the "karcher". For the moment, no other solution than to dig and remove these blocks of flint.
Maybe deeper it will be possible.
Anyway, I would keep you posted on the progress of the project.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 13/04/10, 03:07

for info it sells manual augers for not too hard soil:
http://shop.negimex.com/epages/Store.sf ... 20-%201%22
A price not excessive?
Other?
http://www.sdec-france.com/produits.php ... =125&lg=fr
And the cheap rainwater pool. private sales on rue du commerce 17m3 at 400 € is perhaps a solution ????
http://www.rueducommerce.fr/m/ps/mpid:M ... 9EEM817675
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 13/04/10, 15:54

An auger will not pass the flint blocks on which I came across.
The swimming pool I had thought of but I quickly dropped the idea for several reasons:
- the water will freeze in winter, precisely the period during which I need the most water
- the "above ground" aspect of the reserve will be an ideal environment for the proliferation of bacteria, algae and various larvae in summer
- For the same price I have 4m of concrete nozzles for my well, which at worst constitutes a much more durable reserve without the drawbacks mentioned above.
0 x