Water cycle and greenhouse effect

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
jean_db
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Water cycle and greenhouse effect

by jean_db » 30/06/06, 22:34

Climate change is a reality and the ice is melting ....
But is it really the greenhouse effect that is the real culprit or is it not rather the modifications of the water cycle by human activities?
Politicians are set up to repeat speeches which are not very scientific but which play into the hands of certain industrial monopolies who only seek to earn money;
Human activity accelerates flows and overexploits groundwater. These two effects increase the drying of the earth's crust by advancing deserts. The water cycle accelerates in a limited space.
To reverse the trend, it will be necessary to rewet dry areas by distributing runoff water and then infiltrating it into deep reserves.
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/biefs.dupilat/
0 x
snow tiger
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by snow tiger » 29/08/06, 17:47

Yes, global warming is a real problem due in part to anthropogenic activity. The rich countries (I am thinking of the USA) refuse to reduce their CO2 emissions in order not to weaken their production and therefore their world economic rank.
As you say, this global warming is causing the melting of ice floes, of course, but it is not, it is also causing the disappearance of a predator like the polar bear and considerably disrupts the ecosystem .....

In short, we must react now and realize that the planet is seriously ill !!!
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Water cycle and greenhouse effect

by Woodcutter » 07/12/06, 21:57

jean_db wrote:Climate change is a reality and the ice is melting ....
But is it really the greenhouse effect that is the real culprit or is it not rather the modifications of the water cycle by human activities? [...]
Any disturbance in the water cycle has no effect on average temperatures on the Earth's surface ...
Last edited by Woodcutter the 08 / 12 / 06, 23: 40, 1 edited once.
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
snow tiger
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by snow tiger » 08/12/06, 18:47

I think that the disruption of the water cycle is the consequence of the multiple pollutions that the planet "collects". We must react now and I invite you to closely follow its development in the future.
As NICOLAS Hulot says very well in one of his books "titanic syndrome", we must react. The comparison is exactly what is really happening: it sounds the alarm bells so that we react before it is too late, (if it is not already too late !!!!!).
I admire this guy by his actions and his reports which are really very interesting and fascinating. The only "point" that bothers me is that he must make broadcasts to make viewers aware that extraordinary sites, such as Easter Island or Robinson Crusoe, see last program, for example, are in danger and that it is a pity that global warming manages to destroy this unique ecosystem. People should be aware of this !!!!!!! But many say to themselves that it does not concern them and they are wrong it is false that concerns everyone !!!!! and from any continent !!!
0 x