Creative Econology Contest ...

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 04/06/12, 21:54

An essential unmet ecological need, which requires a lot of creativity, to make it cheap, a not too expensive boiler, which burns the pellets whatever their origins and standards, the chips, in a complete way, and also the wood leaving the wood chipper in its garden !!

The beautiful Okofen boiler does not meet this need, even checked by its installer, as found with pellets claimed not to good standards on:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/probleme-o ... 11843.html

This is technically possible, but requires great creativity, which does not seem the case for commercial boilers, so that it works without breakdowns of all kinds, with the various possible fuels without the need for absurd standards.

In particular, a more complete automatic pre-drying should be added above 40 ° C of this crushed wood or pellets, before burning it, recovering the heat lost to dry by condensation of the evaporated water.
The problem of standards, with sensors automatically adapting combustion, would no longer exist at all.

There should also be a power system that never gets stuck !! this is possible with originality, the difficulty is to do it for cheap.

It is not a small subject, because full of problems to overcome by imagination.

I expect a lot of reactions, showing above all the lack of imagination of those who write them !!

Right now, on M6, instead of a match, there is one who invented the ignition of the barbecue in the microwave oven !!!
As if there was nothing simpler !!
Last edited by dedeleco the 04 / 06 / 12, 22: 03, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/06/12, 21:57

Dede, a subject for you: https://www.econologie.com/forums/isolation- ... 11844.html on the subject... : Idea:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 04/06/12, 22:46

On M6 the inventor, at the moment, no member of the jury has any minimal scientific knowledge to see the scam of the ecological magnetic motor, semi circular version, with ball attracted by magnets !!!

Even a member says that he doesn't understand, that we didn't think about it sooner !!
They haven't seen a single one of a thousand videos on youtube on the same subject !!

It amazes me, this ignorance.

Much more the jury, did not see that, if this engine is a reality, it is a revolution for humanity, unfortunately imaginary !!
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 05/06/12, 15:49

A very clear need on econology to be met creatively, for the means of saving fuels:

the means of quickly measuring, the flow of fuel and also the power supplied by the engine (torque = measurement of the torsion of a traction shaft of the engine) and the speed of rotation of the same shaft.

So we could accurately measure and not stay in the void for hundreds of miles never the same !!

I am surprised that on econology nobody started by making the simple flowmeter easy (e.g. Doppler ultrasound ) and the measurement of torque and speed without anything complex to disassemble !!

Instead of staying constantly with that vague impressions on recent cars.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 05/06/12, 22:38

dedeleco wrote:I am surprised that on econology nobody started by making the simple flowmeter easy (e.g. Doppler ultrasound ) and the measurement of torque and speed without anything complex to disassemble !!
Instead of staying constantly with that vague impressions on recent cars.
There should be at least 2 flowmeters because there is the supply circuit, the injector return circuit and the canister ...

For recent cars equipped with OBD, there are data loggers which collect all the data and allow you to "police your wife or your children who use your car" (it is in the sales arguments of the gadget intended for individuals, but it is primarily of interest to fleet managers).
You just have to remove the memory card from the device or read it via bluetooth connection to know how quickly, what engine speed, ... the car was used.
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 07/06/12, 09:22

I believe I had already spoken on the forum of this idea to save household water.

Several studies show that the waste of household water could reach 50% of water consumption.

For example, when you want to drink fresh water from the tap, or to take a shower with hot water, it is common to let several liters flow a few times before having the water at the desired temperature. Likewise, when we soap our hands, brush our teeth or shave, most of us let clean water flow which goes directly into the drain.

The idea and to put a two-pass system with 2 solenoid valves actuated from a turbidimeter (http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turbidim%C3%A9trie) which measures the cleanliness of the water:

- if the evacuated water is "clean", it is directed to a circuit where it will be briefly recycled for secondary use,

- if the drained water is dirty, it normally leaves as "waste water".

I had researched and requested technical documentation from a manufacturer of turbidimeters. Technically it seems possible to do but the price of a turbidimeter is quite high.
On the other hand there are portable turbidimeters which could make it possible to make a system easily adaptable to standard evacuations, at least to test the system.

Does this system seem interesting and feasible to you?
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 07/06/12, 15:04

Hello,

for me, ecologically of course it is viable, on the other hand economically, water is not expensive enough in France for it to be "profitable". Very long return on investment. Too long for it to be econologically interesting.

But I could be wrong.
0 x

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "