Annual water consumption

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 09/06/09, 15:35

Pear Belle Helene wrote:I who live in the countryside and therefore do not have at my disposal a collective sanitation system, I do not reject anything in the collective. [...]
So you are not subject to the sanitation tax (except possibly for SPANC, if there is one) and Mr. VÃ © olia will not ask you for anything more.
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
little sparrow
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by little sparrow » 09/06/09, 17:31

Bonjour,

ok for the tax on reprocessing after all we remunerate a service, but in this case, we must not charge for what does not come back in the network. for example, every time a consumer taps the tap to water his plants, fill a pan with water he throws out the window (which is often my case: the cooking water of Pdt being an excellent dice serbant!)

this would entail a complete review of the billing system: no longer on the water withdrawn, but re-injected into the circuit.

totally agree too .. !!
(but technically, it is more difficult to put a meter on wastewater than on water supply!)

Poire belle Hélène wrote:
I who live in the countryside and therefore do not have at my disposal a collective sanitation system, I do not reject anything in the collective. [...]

So you are not subject to the sanitation tax (except possibly for SPANC, if there is one) and Mr. VÃ © olia will not ask you for anything more.

indeed, neither on the meter, nor on the royalty, nor on the declaration in town hall ....!
: Cheesy:

cordially
0 x
well hello to you !! ...
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 09/06/09, 21:34

Since October 2007 it seems that must be subject to declaration above ground pools within 3 m from a neighbor (my garden is 6m wide, so even a 1mm pool would be the subject of a declaration ) more than one meter tall or 20m² if it stays more than 3 months.
Personally, my swimming pool only serves as a swimming pool for 3 months a year and the rest of the time it is a water collection basin.
I have Neps on it that track mosquito larvae competing with damselflies or dragonflies larvae and with me who regularly gives a dip to feed the house fish and freeze them in the freezer for their upcoming meal. In this case 9 months out of 12 it is a pleasure pool and water reserve because I water the garden with ...

I think my case should be borderline. In any case it's been 10 years (since 1999 that I operate in this way).
Besides, the sausage pool only lasted 2 years, the exposure to UV 365 days a year made the sausages crack that I filled with PU foam so as not to leave my water reserve empties.
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 16/06/09, 15:14

During the fair I was doing this WE, I let myself be tempted by the products of the exhibitor in front of me and I invested in an Ecoxygen shower head.

At the first tests, it is surprising but in fact it seems to me to be a product really accomplished!
The sensation of water on the skin makes it like a classic shower with a lot of pressure, suddenly you don't have the impression of having less water on you. By cons something very disturbing is that there is almost no water stagnating at the bottom of the shower tray!

Okay now I have to resume the measurement campaign to see if there is a real effect on consumption ...
0 x
little sparrow
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by little sparrow » 17/06/09, 23:04

Bonjour,

... and I invested in an Ecoxygen shower head.

can we speak of an "investment" at 25 € .. ??
: Cheesy:

I also have it, I am satisfied with it, even if the Venturi effect is a bit noisy.

cordially
0 x
well hello to you !! ...
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 18/06/09, 00:54

little sparrow wrote:Bonjour,

... and I invested in an Ecoxygen shower head.

can we speak of an "investment" at 25 € .. ??
: Cheesy: [...]
And why couldn't we?
Does an investment have to be expensive?
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 08/07/09, 20:10

I just received my water bill for 2008.
Results: 13 m3 and 53.71 € to pay.

As a result, I pay more for:
- water subscription 8.50 €
- sanitation subscription 17 €
- meter rental 6.5 €
or, 32 €

only for consumption:
- water 13 * .7 = 9.1
- sanitation 13 * .65 = 8.45
- pollution charge 13 * 0.19 = 2.47
- network fee 13 * 0.13 = 1.69
or, 21.71 €

A little loud, right?

Finally, there is just one big problem: their reading is wrong! My consumption would have dropped to 36 l / d which is completely impossible ...
They must have crashed, I had raised 20 m3 of consumption in September 2008 ... :|
0 x
Christophe

Re: Annual water consumption

by Christophe » 11/03/16, 16:02

Little reminder of water consumption by type of use for an average home:

Consumer-of-water-a-home-or-household-pic519.jpg.gif
water-consumption-per-household-or-household-pic519.jpg.gif (18.42 KiB) Consulted 3502 times
0 x
turbozender
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by turbozender » 11/03/16, 19:54

You're so lucky
your water is generally not too expensive for months it is worse than oil
by dividing the amount of the invoice by the Conso
We get 9,50 euros per m3
which is huge and in addition it replaces the sewage treatment plant so it will be further increased
I am 55/60 m3 per year 2 adults 2 children with toilets the garage and the washing machine on water from a well!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/03/16, 20:02

Where do you live? If this can "reassure" you in Belgium by being thrifty, ie with low consumption and more than 100 € subscription, I pay almost 7 € per m3 !! Water sellers have become mafias ... under the guise of ecology ...

water-pumping-filtration / infosociety wallonne-of-water-swe-7-m3-and-water-in-Belgium-t14067.html
0 x