But no, but no, everything is normal :)

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 09/01/06, 20:36

Let's stay positive, the hotter and drier it is, the better the wine. :P
It will warm hearts in winter. The quality of the wines will
colors with the rigors of the winters which arrive.

But seriously, it is true that there are some who drool in ds
years to come and unfortunately it will not be
necessarily those who have benefited most from the sources of
polutions that will suffer the most.
:?
0 x
yahi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yahi » 24/01/06, 21:34

hey, as i heard po long ago on tv: "after us, the deluge!" it pretty much sums up what's going on right now!
Not that many people are moved by our future fate!
Regarding the rains in the desert ... a wadi that tells you something? in fact they are from old river but which are dry of course, except the few rare times when it rains, and the catamaran! I made a trip to Tunisia last year, and labas the roads are built even in the bed of small wadis! there are really only the big ones or there are bridges!
So frankly it doesn't surprise me any more that the people of Morocco have been blocked! And seeing that the ground is mega dry, it penetrates as very can (if there is a lot of sand) and therefore it gullies for almost nothing!
otherwise, overall, the wadis were used more there is not so longtemp told me on the spot! There were granaries which were used 6 years ago but since ... misery! In short, a thunderstorm in the desert is noticeable because it has become rare!
For the rest I think it would be time to prepare (in our homes at least) to deal with the different changes that lie ahead!

and by the way, Christine's source is the IPCC, which also says that 1 ° C more is 200 to 500 KM to the north! 2, 3 ° more and the Bordeaux grape varieties are treated in London!
The Gardon (Gars river) will become a wadi in summer, so we can say that Provence takes a Spanish area before being Magrebin.
and the bikinis arrive in Brittany! : Lol:

yahi

ps: for wine, I would like to drink it at the same price as 10-15 years ago! because since then it has become quite expensive !!! : Evil:
0 x
When will we have the right to stop using oil?
Free object!
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 24/01/06, 21:49

More expensive, but still better. Quantities vary
according to the whims of the weather. but overall the quality
is becoming more and more the norm.

As for water, in my country. It did not rain masses
this summer. The well was dry from July to Nov. never seen .
Usually it is from August to September that we can admire
the mud that lines the bottom.
If it’s still like it’s next, I’m taking this opportunity to
excavate from the bottom. as soon as I find qq objects
of values. :P
It will also be an opportunity to remove part of the mud.
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 24/01/06, 22:42

yahi wrote:we can say that provence takes a spanish area before being magrebin ..

I am of Provençal origin and I live off the ground. I know my region well and I can tell you that the climate has really changed in recent years ... and not only the climate elsewhere !!!
Dry spring, dry summer, mild winter despite a few vagueness of cold and end of winter (March) very cold.
Some crops have become very difficult to continue, and some fungi are no longer found in the wild.
My time, I say that life is only change and that it is normal that things evolve even if it shocks, even if they do not progress in the right direction, which is not the case.
To realize this is already a first step towards better.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
joey1987
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by joey1987 » 23/10/09, 12:20

nature always ends up triumphing
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 23/10/09, 14:04

New record ! 8) Almost 4 years of brain death for this post ...

Do you want to make it your specialty?

"Topic digging + a short sentence"

: Mrgreen:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."