booster tank

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
mom66
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

thank you all for your answers

by mom66 » 04/05/13, 13:39

Hello,

then the pump is submerged it works I hear it start too often. the balloon is 300L with the mano on the top the pump is connected to the balloon of course !!
I do not think it opens it is welded in the middle maybe down at the connection it opens I do not know.
0 x
loopyng84
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by loopyng84 » 04/05/13, 14:19

300 l petard that’s a ball !!!!!!!!
the fact that the pump trips more than usual is proof that there is no more air
for disassembly there is necessarily a cup
it is also possible that the grid in this cup is blocked, I have already seen it
is it when you try to inflate your balloon your ribinets are open and your pump turned off
0 x
"we do not inherit the land from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children" St Exupéry
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 04/05/13, 14:24

Forhorse wrote:Problem that has nothing to do with the bladder, it is the non-return valve (generally upstream of the pump at the strainer) which is blocked or not waterproof.

Hi Forhorse!

She should still be able to get air in and out of the bladder right?
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
mom66
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Hello

by mom66 » 04/05/13, 14:43

Thank you all for your help !
it is a submerged pump the drilling makes 37 m the balloon which is connected makes 300 L and then there is the pipe which connects 3 valves for sprinkling.
I will have sent a photo I tried it does not work!
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 04/05/13, 15:31

Hello Mamar!

With what pressure are you trying to inflate your balloon?

You can remove the small valve that unscrews like on a bicycle chamber and push with a non-pointed object to take off the membrane.
0 x

Alain
mom66
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

re

by mom66 » 04/05/13, 16:44

thank you loopyng84 yes all the taps are closed and the pump off !! as said alain g even if it comes from the valve or the strainer why I can not inflate the balloon ???
I was told that taking a big balloon would avoid making the pump work too much 8 years ago so here is an acquaintance who had installed it for me everything was fine except this time !!
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 04/05/13, 16:45

be careful certain balon valve looks like tire valves but do not have exactly the same dimensions: result a tire inflator tip does not open the valve and it is believed that it is blocked

take pictures

you say it doesn't work to send photos, ask questions for help ... saying it doesn't work is not enough
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re:re

by Alain G » 04/05/13, 17:03

mamar66 wrote:thank you loopyng84 yes all the taps are closed and the pump off !! as said alain g even if it comes from the valve or the strainer why I can not inflate the balloon ???
I was told that taking a big balloon would avoid making the pump work too much 8 years ago so here is an acquaintance who had installed it for me everything was fine except this time !!

What we told you is correct for the size of the balloon!

Chatelot may be right on the valve that's why you should remove the interior but normally it should it should let air pass if you have emptied the water pressure from the tank but tell us with what pressure you is trying to inflate the balloon?
0 x

Alain
mom66
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

it's me again

by mom66 » 04/05/13, 17:19

I have to barber you with my balloon I actually unscrewed the valve the bladder is stuck to the wall I tried to take it off with a pliers with rounded tip anyway and hooked I do not know its name is not easy and i I'm afraid to burst it I emptied the bladder pressure to the max with the pump starting but I think about it I cut the pump but I don't know if it will help to take it off. I am well in the m
please
0 x
mom66
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

thank you chatelot16

by mom66 » 04/05/13, 17:48

I inflate with a small compressor I already inflated it last year and it worked. it is therefore the bladder which adheres to the wall and prevents the air from passing I do not think I can take off all this the hole is small I do not know what to take to try I thought on the other hand I cut the pump at meter and bladder pressure does not go down anymore tap open I thought it would go down!
when the photos I browse the photos download and nothing leaves.
please
0 x

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "