Boot tray

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Christophe

Re: Boot Tray

by Christophe » 01/03/16, 15:05

Ah yes the pool fittings, especially the special parts, it's quite expensive ...

ps: who's talking about handjob here? We speak ULM sir! :D :D
0 x
ericfpr
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Boot Tray

by ericfpr » 12/03/16, 14:58

Hello

I just received my PVC ball valves and one from GF valve (561) which works a little on the same principle but with spring. I tried it all next week.

it still costs a small fortune ...

Regarding the priming tank; I met on Friday the dir tec of a thermal power plant that uses a few.
He told me that the problem could come from a lack of tightness in the pump itself. he advised me to validate this point to put a valve at the pump inlet, at the stop I close it; I test Tuesday.

if the problem comes from the, it advises me rather than a traditional piston valve, a flapper valve, less pressure loss and a more reliable seal.

The connection of the tray must be done in charge, remains to know how it will behave with my filter upstream!
0 x