Boot tray

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
ericfpr
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Boot Tray

by ericfpr » 29/02/16, 08:11

No, the priming tank is used to ... prime the pump even if the suction column is empty.

I changed this morning my 12.5 liter steel tank by adding 2 nipples in 26x34.
The goal is to connect the discharge of the pump on and the other output the press control. like that the tray should be full permanently ...
in theory it should work ... in practice I'll tell you in the afternoon ...

I'm afraid the pump will not stop because it may have a return to drilling. the other problem is that currently I work in 3 mm steel tray for testing, the goal being to switch to PVC for a matter of aging in time; but is that a 10 mm PVC pan will hold that pressure?

Question con ... despite that I install a lot, the pressure gauge that is on the press control indicates the pressure output or the pressure that is in the pump?
0 x
ericfpr
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ericfpr » 29/02/16, 08:46

Montage diagram that I found on the net
The 1 I do it today, the 2 already realized, the tank does not fill enough, yet no air intake ...

bin am 1.jpg
bac am 1.jpg (6.01 KIO) Viewed 6932 times
bin am 2.png
bin am 2.png (3.58 KIO) Viewed 6932 times
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/02/16, 10:31

ericfpr wrote:yet no air intake ...

You do not want to try to remove the filter upstream of the pump? Just to give it a try?

You see: the high level of a priming tank must be at the top of the pump according to these 2 diagrams.

And when I think about it: mount number 1 is included in self-priming pumps: there is a small internal loop between the discharge and the suction.

See the 32 and 33 parts of the exploded on this topic: failure-payday-repair / repair pump-suppressor-powerplus-hydrophor-xg9451-t12528.html

This part makes the link between the discharge and suction part: the upper part which looks like a "venturi" is pierced right through (the main suction is via the swan neck which joins the venturi ... but a% of the delivered flow is sucked back by the pump)

If you have a self priming pump, which is the case at 99% chance, you must have a similar system in yours ...
0 x
ericfpr
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ericfpr » 29/02/16, 10:46

I want to try anything you want ... if it's for it to work ...

The last tests, I fired the filter question to see, bein no difference!
full tank, the pump primer without problems, you empty the suction column, one, twice and it's over.
The tray, actually if it is pump input, it's better, I also tried that ... that nenni

I just finished trying the figure 1, that nenni either! a merry gurgling in the tank but no suction or repression.
Precision, the press control was fixed at the top exit of the tank. maybe you have to leave it on the pump and push it back into the tank.
I am afraid, in this case, that the fleet is leaving the aspi!

My pump, a delta 505 M Guinard is actually AA,

It's starting to really piss me off this problem ... and work in the sun at this hard time ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/02/16, 10:56

MMmmm and you're sure you do not have a problem with the pump itself?

I have already grilled a few pumps! This one for example: failure-payday-repair / repair pump-suppressor-powerplus-hydrophor-xg9451-t12528.html

And when a pump is grilled, it turns apparently well from the outside but sucks and drives necessarily much less, in short to check also by inspecting the internal organs of the pump ... I already had a pump where the room that I I put the picture above it was detached and was walking in the pump, so necessarily it was not good, but it sucked a little ... It was enough to put it back and it was repaired .

You can do a search: search.php we repaired a lot of pumps on this forum.
0 x
ericfpr
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ericfpr » 29/02/16, 11:00

No pump is impeccable, no worries, unfortunately, I would have preferred that it comes from!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/02/16, 11:03

If you are sure 100% ok but in your place I would still test in a loop tray at the same height as the pump (and ideally with a pressure gauge connected output to check the discharge pressure) ...

If not ... then let's continue searching ...
0 x
ericfpr
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ericfpr » 29/02/16, 11:20

Am sure, I had also asked the question ... and so did the tests accordingly ...

I just called sovema, supplier of drilling equipment, they offer me this:

Geotex socks
30 / 50 micron 30 micron
for casing of 75 mm
50 Coil meters
2.20 HT the meter ex works.

I will order a reel and see what happens. I realize my next drilling with a hollow auger that I am finishing to develop; you drill, you remove the drill and you find yourself with an empty tube of the depth you have reached, you slip the PVC tube crepiné 0.6 mm, the sock around and logically more worries of fine ... in theory .. .

On the other hand, as I like to go to the end of things, I continue to reflect on this damn tray; if some have succeeded, why not us!

Thank you for your help anyway.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/02/16, 11:23

Uh we had mentioned the sock down well ... but you did not want to put ... also put a damper can be more tolerant of sand? (bigger then?)
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 29/02/16, 11:29

Personally in the bottom of drilling I would put a simple ball valve plus metal seat and after the surface filter a valve spring and seal.
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...