Quantity of water lost by water heater during heating

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: loss of water heater

by dirk pitt » 26/06/12, 12:44

sspitz75016 wrote:Adding an expansion tank is only to avoid ram costs but in no case to reduce water loss.
Visit the ARVA reporting website www.c Chauffage-eau.fr

: Shock: you look really good you know it in a water heater, say so !!!
apparently you sell some :?
did you at least read what was said above in this post ???
Of course, if: the expansion tank prevents water loss by expansion.
0 x
Click my signature
spitz75016
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Water loss by security group

by spitz75016 » 27/06/12, 12:46

We have existed in the sale of water heaters for 36 years. Average between 17 and 000 electric water heaters sold each year to professionals and also for 20 years to individuals via our website.

Just for information...

www.c Chauffage-eau.fr
0 x
Stephane
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 27/06/12, 13:08

Like what, that doesn’t prevent you from saying false things.
an expansion tank on the DHW pipe (properly adjusted in pressure) = ZERO loss of water during heating. : Wink:
0 x

Click my signature
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 27/06/12, 13:50

That is exactly the problem ! equipment sellers do not know the right solution!

and it would even be simpler than adding an entire bladder accumulator: simply introduce a small rubber bladder into the water heater ... it would suffice that this is provided for during construction with an inflation valve and verification of the accessible pressure from outside

another water heater problem not resolved by the manufacturers: lime build-up

it is essential for me to have a large drain valve at the bottom to let out the limestone powder which accumulates there until reducing the useful volume!

this powder is also able to put in the valve of the safety group and to make it flee

but with this drain tap opened once a year the water heater will become eternal ... the merchants prefer to sell a new one each time it is full of limestone
0 x
agnostica
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by agnostica » 10/07/12, 15:33

dirk pitt wrote:Like what, that doesn’t prevent you from saying false things.
an expansion tank on the DHW pipe (properly adjusted in pressure) = ZERO loss of water during heating. : Wink:

I confirm :
my water heater has been in operation for 3 years with a sanitary expansion tank, and it has never lost a drop

(and besides, I still haven't connected it to the wastewater network ...)
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 10/07/12, 15:50

I have 2 water heaters an electric which heats only at night and one which heats permanently with the central heating, both are equipped with safety valve, the electric loses approximately 2.5l liters of water per night, the one which is connected to the central heating nothing (sometimes a few drops). I did not try too hard to understand since from now on the electric balloon is only used very rarely ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 10/07/12, 16:13

if your 2 water heaters supply the same network, the valve adjusted to the lowest pressure opens for the 2 water heaters ... the other never opens
0 x

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "