Nice site on water and sanitation

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Nice site on water and sanitation

by bidouille23 » 15/02/13, 01:34

Hello ,

here is a lil site that looks nice to me

http://www.oieau.fr/ReFEA/module3.html#pluie
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 15/02/13, 01:39

Nice find! And very complete site. ;)
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 17/02/13, 01:41

this one is older but deserves a reminder are existence ...

http://www.eautarcie.com/03a.html

Complete on water and dry toilets and compost ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 17/02/13, 13:37

there are interesting things but I do not agree on everything

for example we always see a filling permanently connected and too full ... conclusion even when it's full we continue to concentrate in the tank all the piggy that falls on the roof

it is necessary to unplug the water supply when it is full to let the water of the tank decant quietly without stirring it

other fault the filling pipe arrives at the top ... so when the level is low, the waterfall stirs everything and resets the deposit that there is at the bottom

important note: when it rains a big blow the water that arrives in my tank is slightly cloudy, but decant very quickly: becomes perfectly clear in 24h ... but if I stir the bottom, it does not decant so quickly and remains cloudy for weeks or months

a possible solution: a small cistern communicating with the big one by a siphon: the arrival of brutal water is done in the small one, and the level is balanced gently with the big one

Another advantage, it allows to easily empty the small tank to clean ... it also allows to choose a period or the level in the large tank is low to pump everything in the small and clean the big without losing water
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 17/02/13, 14:04

Hello,

chatelo your remarks are relevant, I agree with you, this says it is well written general diagram, so indicative ...
At the very beginning of the site in roughly the explanation of the why of how of the site it is also written
"that this site should be read like a book because some questions raised during reading find their answer in the following chapters .... and that amateurs and professionals alike should not read diagonally or occasionally so as not to not hinder understanding ... "

there is a package to read and understand but it has the merit to exist, and the system is used for more than 20 years, it starts to give the subject the right anyway;) .... everything is changeable adaptable it is also say in ...

And then can not always agree with everything.
0 x