Bladder and rainwater tank: compatible?

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
kilou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by kilou » 09/07/12, 22:18

No bladder change in 20 years ?? It must be exceptional all the same, right? I am also a follower of the "less electronic" but mainly because I do not know anything about it. It was really this German insistence on the use of presscontrol that made me doubt the merits of my choice of booster balloon.

Now I tell myself that there may be a solution: install an automatic pump that feeds a 300l tank placed in the attic. And it is this tank which would supply the toilets by gravity as well as a garden tap for very low flow, the other taps being connected directly to the pump for pressure. There we have the advantages of 2 worlds: the tank acts as a buffer (with a much larger useful capacity than a bladder balloon) for the WC and we can do irrigation at very low flow too. Only problem: drill 2 concrete slabs to draw pipes between basement and attic ...
0 x
kilou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by kilou » 09/07/12, 22:23

In fact there seem to be 2 schools for the use of rainwater: German and others :) in Germany we have banned the use of bladder tanks but we have also banned the use of filters downstream of the tank . The only filtration takes place upstream with a pre-filter ... and this because the filters would also be nests for bacteria.
0 x