Pollution in Varaville 14

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 06/10/05, 14:14

There are essentially 3 categories among travelers:
- The fairground manufacturers (they earn money with their rides)
- The craftsmen (they live more or less from their profession)
- and the others who live on who knows what (or else we know too well)

in general the 3 are more or less mixed, even if the fairground industrialist is partly sedentary and wary of the 2 other categories.

All these people are part of large families, where the "rules of life" are passed on from generation to generation.
Funny little anecdote, I have a friend who runs a merry-go-round, when a "gypsy" asks for a ride on a merry-go-round, it's:
" A square !" , no "please", no "would it be possible".
My friend gives the place without asking a question ... The only kid GDV who dared to ask politely was refused the place :) I was laughing ...

Finally, good for the most part, they live outside the law. And punctually the state is responsible for calling them to order for major crimes ... but for small crimes what do they risk?

I remember a friend of my father who chased thieves from his home "of course GDV" with a gunshot, he was brought to justice.
The guys rushed into the cop van when they got there;) Lol ...
The same person showed up once in the camp with a backhoe threatening that if they did not stop coming to peter his tiles in addition to the oil stuck in his construction equipment, he razed the camp;) The patriarch got out of his caravan, calmed his sons and grandsons and promised him that he would no longer be bothered;)

In the town near my house, there are also sedentary gypsies installed in a sort of wooden chalet. The chalet has already burnt down twice in the past year;) neighborhood revenge or insurance scam?

In my city, the sanitary facilities in the GDV reception areas are refurbished once or twice a year. Each time they bite in the weeks following the taps, pipes, etc.
Anything that can be resold. Since this year the municipality intends to make individual boxes with a key to make each family responsible .... In my opinion it will not go better ... We will see the results.

Nor should we put everything on their backs. Sometimes unscrupulous people take advantage of their presence to commit theft or get rid of embarrassing things. Who are we going to accuse?

SixK
0 x
Optimists invented airplanes, parachutes pessimistic. George Bernard Shaw.
Thought personal, I understand better why the big bosses invented the golden parachute.
florette
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by florette » 06/10/05, 18:58

Hello everyone
I don't always have time to answer, but I'm a hard worker, I am preparing my car for sunflower, I build houses for the most part with materials and techniques that protect the environment and are almost autonomous in term energy ... after it is a question of will of the decision maker.

Regarding justice by itself, you can shoot in the ceiling, you can also load your rifle with grains of salt or wheat and shoot in loaves or below the belt, at least it will not be able to reproduce for a long time, the salt prevents scarring and the wheat germs! : rolleyes: : Lol: : Rolleyes:
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 07/10/05, 08:26

gegyx wrote:
A2E wrote:like what some have all the rights and not others! : Angry:
for the farm next door it will surely end with a gun if it starts again! :o
yes the risk of the thief is to be plumbed the c ...
and in this case myself I would not hesitate to use the heavy ball pipe !!! :D
Is that really effective ..... unfortunately! :(

You speak a little light I think ...
We are in a state of law; we don't have to do justice ourselves; let alone use a firearm. (This is not Florida, where Brother Bush's latest law authorizes shooting people as soon as you feel threatened ... it promises! )
The public authorities give up in this case; but it is by continuing to spread the word that the media will raise the story.
With the GDV, it is necessary to discuss man to man with the sage of the band to draw something positive (or less harm).
Insult, threaten or shoot in the pile .... And it's the house that burns with the people in it ...

no I am not light in my words!
of course i encourage dialogue !!!
but hey someone who enters a fenced private property without being invited has in my opinion shady intentions!
I would never allow myself to do the same thing with others!
a few months ago there were burglaries in the homes of the people who were at home !!! most of us could not do anything because the surprise effect worked against them
it is absolutely unacceptable, these people have absolutely no scruples or mercy
so me eye eye ... a word to the wise! : angry:
0 x
patnativ
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by patnativ » 08/10/05, 07:59

It's not just pollution in this case. The isolated farm near this camp suffered major damage. MORE THAN 1 month without power and EDF responding, WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING. GDV
Have stuck the current at the pole and, being ultimately biiinnn !!
They emptied the oil tank, stole the vegetables, etc. etc. the owner at 90 years old what do you want which face the elected have nothing to F ... In short next year it will be day we can start again.
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 08/10/05, 11:01

these facts are absolutely unacceptable
and then country of law france i agree but also country of DUTIES!
this person of a very advanced age does not have to endure these repeated aggressions (what do the authorities do there in this country supposedly of right?) can you have been the answer gegyx? : ph34r:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 08/10/05, 18:10

A2E wrote: can you have the gegyx answer? : ph34r:

My particular opinion, I gave it above ...
I was just reacting to pulling out his gun, and using it out of anger.
By insisting well, that an exasperated, helpless person, and wanting to face them alone will not make the weight; she will lose even more, and may even be the reason.
I know a person, in an isolated house, a few hundred meters from a nomad camp, who went on vacation alone in summer, taking turns with his wife, so as not to leave his house uninhabited ... One day his dog not coming back, and he believed (wrongly) that it was the gypsies, as there had been precedents in the area; of course, there were other couple problems, but it was a triggering phenomenon: he set fire to his house and ran and screamed like crazy in the fire, completely naked; after that was the hospital, the painkillers, a move, and the mind-numbing drugs always…
There, in Varaville, it is obvious that the authorities are doing nothing ... the private individual, alone will do nothing good by confronting them directly.
Personally, I have no solutions, as I do not have the data in hand…

The relationships between authority and GDV remain a mystery, for us individuals; we note that there are many inconsistencies, total laxity, inequality in the punishment of crimes, and non-protection of injured citizens ...
The obvious racism, of "good quality", which prevails in our representatives of the order, towards the "Maghrebis", is not curiously found towards the GDV ...
The gendarmes, in the countryside, affirm that they are generally in good standing with their papers, while it is well known, that many do not have their driving licenses…
In Orleans recently a white van overturned and killed a child coming from school and crossing the street on a protected passage; it did not stop; big stir in the city; the driver could have been arrested 10 days later; a gypsy without a license and above all, without conscience ...
There is something beyond us, in front of this statute of non respect of the law and democracy, a tacit agreement of non interference, in exchange for what ???
I think of something obvious: They have an important role as "hints"; they are always in motion, on the lookout for everything that passes around them; they have an eye (and the good one), on the events, and ... the material things they come across ... So that they can help themselves (this is still the homo-picker stage), knowing in the more they have impunity ...
Having as a reference only his community, he will have no remorse of conscience to denounce a "gadjo".
They even steal from their brothers who have settled down…
A colleague tells me (but?) That they have state subsidies to regularly renew their caravans. The sedentarized, we build them a chalet; but it is neither well seen nor prized; in addition, after, they lose their subsidies…

French politicians, we know them: short-term vision, not to make waves, not to worry the population of the dangers they run, to stifle embarrassing revelations, to preserve their prebends, by using public money with generosity.
And above all, never respect the precautionary principle (European value) ...

Gegyx
0 x
Wish =>
Able to speak normally
without being constantly attacked by some people, who respect nothing, and this impunity.
Jean-Francois
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Jean-Francois » 08/10/05, 22:06

ok I'm off topic here .... but I couldn't help myself

veiled voilou :P
0 x
jeff me born with a rod in one hand and a welding station in the other :-)
... ______
... / ______ \
. (00 00 = H =)
..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 11/10/05, 09:04

ohhh! but you're right Jeff!
this simple drawing says a lot about what is truly !!!
in response to gegyx I would also say that there is in my opinion a complicity between certain GDV and the police and I also believe that some of them are informers.
these people can with complete impunity commit traffic offenses, thefts with a trailer, petty thefts of all kinds and when some are caught in the bag they usually incur only very small penalties and fines (often suspended) despite the many recurrences) will understand ....;)
there are also major crimes such as, for example. thefts of prestigious cars or burglaries of residences that are just as prestigious on behalf of certain second-hand dealers or antiquely unscrupulous antique dealers: blink:
after that there are sales on p. to p. various chairs, baskets and odds and ends to drown the fish! :(
0 x
MichelM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by MichelM » 11/10/05, 14:46

Hello
These stories of GDV are, for me, distressing and unfortunately very real. I sometimes tried to find them extenuating circumstances, excuses ... But not every time there is nothing to do. I unfortunately "tested" with a colleague an assault on their part completely free ... We complained to the gendarmerie, and the camp (as well as the vehicle whose number we had noted) was near a another gendarmerie (the nearest town). Result: complaint without follow-up (number and address container). No research. Obviously they are not going to break their heads looking for insolvent GDVs, speeding with us is better!
The GDV are effectively totally outside of society and ultimately without too many problems. I don't know if they are informants, I rather think that "the police" only come to the camp if there is really a very big problem and often with very big means ...
Another thing I was in my childhood at the fairgrounds and I never saw a GDV with us. The (real) fairground is not the same environment. It was even tense with us. Anyway, it's not really their way of life to work normally ...
And it is true that not content with flying they like to degrade for pleasure, it is often their signature elsewhere.
Good all that to say that this "pollution" is really stupid and that our policies have more courage to send the GIGN and the marine commandos against employees of SNCM than against these .......
Good, I get lost and hello the controversy!
Michel
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 11/10/05, 16:03

A2E wrote:after that there are sales on p. to p. various chairs, baskets and odds and ends to drown the fish!

Unfortunately, they don't just drown the fish, they smell it on this occasion ...
Locating places, houses, the presence and responsiveness of tenants, examining door closings (if they are armored or old, a simple kick will open them).
Information that they will not necessarily exploit for themselves, but that they will pass on to their friends to act, once they are gone ... Neither seen nor known confuses them!
During these procedures, the men rest from night work.
0 x
Wish =>

Able to speak normally

without being constantly attacked by some people, who respect nothing, and this impunity.