Garden hose connection kit (public fountains)

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

universal water intake

by oli 80 » 29/06/12, 23:17

: XNUMX: Hi, in fact it is a fitting that you bought or made yourself, it would be interesting to see a photo of your fitting, if you still have it

on the link of my previous message, a forum camping car driver, someone tinkered with a fitting with an end of air chamber for a bicycle and a gardena fitting, for the fountains I had suggested a rubber hat cap for glass bottle, links above in the subject
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

universal water intake

by oli 80 » 29/06/12, 23:19

: XNUMX: Hi, in fact it is a fitting that you bought or made yourself, it would be interesting to see a photo of your fitting, if you still have it

on the link of my previous message, a forum camping car driver, someone tinkered with a fitting with an end of air chamber for a bicycle and a gardena fitting, for the fountains I had suggested a rubber hat cap for glass bottle, links above in the subject
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: universal water intake

by gildas » 29/06/12, 23:34

oli 80 wrote:: XNUMX: Hi, in fact it is a fitting that you bought or made yourself, it would be interesting to see a photo of your fitting, if you still have it

It's a fitting that I bought in supermarkets, it looks like this:
http://www.randoequipement.com/accessoi ... d-skin.htm
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

universal water intake

by oli 80 » 30/06/12, 11:52

Hello, I see now, they call it a thief water intake, we find it in large DIY stores, garden stores and at camper accessories

it has hot water too, there are several models
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

water plug

by oli 80 » 01/07/12, 22:54

: XNUMX: Hi, I had once seen that the rubber part of the fitting was roughly screwed to the plastic part with a large thread molded in the rubber which corresponds with that of the plastic fitting, of course

so if we remove the rubber part with the serflex collar
we could replace it with a rubber hat cap for glass bottle from this link http://www.simaco-shop.com/fr/vins-de-f ... houc-.html

if the drilled plug has the same type of molded thread
we can attach the plastic fitting to it and we would have our fitting for fire hydrant

well here I think I found the solution
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: water plug

by gildas » 01/07/12, 23:42

oli 80 wrote:: XNUMX: Hi, I had once seen that the rubber part of the fitting was roughly screwed to the plastic part with a large thread molded in the rubber which corresponds with that of the plastic fitting, of course

Exact! I just unscrew it just now.

0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

no screws

by oli 80 » 02/07/12, 21:12

Good evening, wow it looks like a standard thread threaded in the rubber, so I guess you can screw the plastic fitting on a normal water tap

in fact it is a normal plastic fitting screwed on a rubber sleeve quite simply

these connection there are several types
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: no screw

by gildas » 02/07/12, 22:48

oli 80 wrote:Good evening, wow it looks like a standard thread threaded in the rubber, so I guess you can screw the plastic fitting on a normal water tap

Good evening Oli, (... vier ?? : Cheesy:)

Could not help but try to screw the plastic fitting on the hosepipe of my garage to check.
The female plastic connection is larger ...
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

watering connection

by oli 80 » 03/07/12, 18:41

Hello, if the fitting does not go on the tap and it is larger
it must be 26/34 in diameter plumbers say 1 inch
normal valves are 20/27 in diameter for plumbers 3/4 of an inch

there are water taps in 1 inch that's why there are fittings of this diameter http://cc.arcobaleno.pagesperso-orange. ... -cadre.htm
see "accessories"
in this link there are all the fittings
0 x
jlt22
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: watering connection

by jlt22 » 03/07/12, 19:35

oli 80 wrote:
there are water taps in 1 inch that's why there are fittings of this diameter http://cc.arcobaleno.pagesperso-orange. ... -cadre.htm
see "accessories"
in this link there are all the fittings

Hello, I do not know who is the author of the site, but, he should learn what is econology. I found this to save water:
Use as little dishes as possible. Prefer disposable dishes.

And, the water needed to make disposable tableware, what do we do with it?
Not to mention all the pollution induced by this disposable tableware for its production and disposal.

It has been a long time since I eliminated this kind of tableware from my uses.
0 x

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "